Devils in financial trouble per Forbes

LucifersDog

You're not very good at knowing which media sources are legitimate, and we are.  Kosman has been wrong about lots and lots of stuff, big and small, to the point where his stories can't be believed.  When TG gets a story, that's when you know it's legitimate.

The 4th Period is terrible at rumor mongering.  They're another publication that's had the Devils sold a few times over the last 2 years.

TG was pretty particular to state he got his own sources on Barroway but hadn't found a source to back up any of the other stuff so listed it as "Forbes reports"

You're not very good at knowing which media sources are legitimate, and we are.  Kosman has been wrong about lots and lots of stuff, big and small, to the point where his stories can't be believed.  When TG gets a story, that's when you know it's legitimate.

lol dude get off your high horse. King sh!t

lol dude get off your high horse. King sh!t

Listen, Triumph may be guilty of being a bit too full of himself at times, but he's right on this one. The NY Post isn't worth the paper it's printed on, Forbes isn't much better (although it used to be a quality publication), and as 731 pointed out, The Fourth Period spends too much time running with rumors. Tom Gulitti is one of the only people in the media you can trust to tell you the truth about the Devils; Rich Chere used to be pretty good, but his reputation among Devils fans has been dropping in recent years.

tl;dr: Don't believe everything you read. Choose your sources carefully.

Listen, Triumph may be guilty of being a bit too full of himself at times, but he's right on this one. The NY Post isn't worth the paper it's printed on, Forbes isn't much better (although it used to be a quality publication), and as 731 pointed out, The Fourth Period spends too much time running with rumors. Tom Gulitti is one of the only people in the media you can trust to tell you the truth about the Devils; Rich Chere used to be pretty good, but his reputation among Devils fans has been dropping in recent years.

tl;dr: Don't believe everything you read. Choose your sources carefully.

well first of all i never said i believed those articles or anything? where is that coming from? i kept on saying lets hope its all bullsh!t. it was not even the point. All i said is that when there's smoke constantly (and its been smoking for awhile) something may be really up and we were indeed in trouble financially.

My point about some Devils fans acting like overprotective parents was not made to prove my point that those articles we're true, how am i supposed to know if its true or not lol more like a lot of Devils fans are denying "no matter what" what they don't want to believe quite often. 

If there's an award on the best poster who's points/posts are ALWAYS misinterpreted. Im winning it hands down and it won't be even close. un-real.

well first of all i never said i believed those articles or anything? where is that coming from? i kept on saying lets hope its all bullsh!t. it was not even the point. All i said is that when there's smoke constantly (and its been smoking for awhile) something may be really up and we were indeed in trouble financially.

My point about some Devils fans acting like overprotective parents was not made to prove my point that those articles we're true, how am i supposed to know if its true or not lol more like a lot of Devils fans are denying "no matter what" what they don't want to believe quite often. 

If there's an award on the best poster who's points/posts are ALWAYS misinterpreted. Im winning it hands down and it won't be even close. un-real.

The smoke is always coming from the same source, which is the Post. Meanwhile, TG almost always shoots them down. Last year the Post was dead wrong and Vanderbeek became the main owner after the Post claimed he would be chased out of town. 

Also, there's a difference between posts being misinterpreted and people just disagreeing. You complain about people being too defensive of the team, but you can be incredibly negative.

The smoke is always coming from the same source, which is the Post. Meanwhile, TG almost always shoots them down. Last year the Post was dead wrong and Vanderbeek became the main owner after the Post claimed he would be chased out of town. 

Also, there's a difference between posts being misinterpreted and people just disagreeing. You complain about people being too defensive of the team, but you can be incredibly negative.

not they are often clean off missing the points im making. but anyway, im simply not a homer who's closing his eyes and letting go the stuff homers does, thats the difference. I can be negative but often its simply facing reality and pointing out some facts.