Equipment Sale??

cgosha21

I only do my stand up act on the third Saturday of every month, I was being serious with that question lol  :rofl:

hard to tell after since like ATLL765 said as we are still waiting for last year's equipment sale.

I think they gave up on the idea and figured they could probably make more selling them to Meigray.

hard to tell after since like ATLL765 said as we are still waiting for last year's equipment sale.

I think they gave up on the idea and figured they could probably make more selling them to Meigray.

I was pissed about that one too. I finally was making a little money and I couldn't blow it all on old t-shirts and a couple hockey sticks.

I was pissed about that one too. I finally was making a little money and I couldn't blow it all on old t-shirts and a couple hockey sticks.

The fact that they didnt have one was just disappointing.  What was really sh!tty was that they promised even right up until last year's draft they would have one, but just at a later date in the summer.  Then they never mentioned it again.

Not only that it was one of the "perks" offered to STH.  If you had to choose this as one of your perks and it didn't happen while another one you didnt choose did happen, I would have been livid beyond belief.