My Girlfriends Vlogs

JacobPaul1995

my girlfriend has a little successful YouTube vlog series going, and i thought id show you guys the vlog about an old couple that yelled at us because i talked a little during a movie (White House Down. GREAT MOVIE)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpBzpZVGgl0

Interesting to say the least.

Not knocking your girlfriend or you, but this is basically her side of the story.  I wonder what the other couple's side of the story is to this event.  If what your gf is saying is accurate to the events, then the other couple probably overstepped their boundries and acted inappropriate.

Not trying to rag on you or anything, but one of my biggest pet peeves are people who talk during a movie at a movie theater.  With movies being anywhere from $10.50-$14 (depending on if it is in 3D or not) plus with the cost of concessions, I could be looking at a $25 for a 2-hour friggin movie.  I can get a front row ticket to a Somerset Patriots game for half that.  When I am in the movie, I expect to be able to see and hear everything that is going on the screen as the theater doesn't exactly rewind the movie for people to re-see it unless you buy a ticket for another showing.  it is just downright rude and disrespectful to talk during the entire movie when other people are trying to enjoy it.  It is the same as though a person is talking on the phone during the movie or texting during the movie (the light really does distract you especially if you are sitting behind the person).

You seem like a nice guy and you have been a good addition to the boards, but IDK if I would like to go to the movies with you based on this account lol.

i would be whispering during the movie, because since it was a political movie i would occasionally spout a few facts. its how i am. and you think i've been a good addition to the boards?

i would be whispering during the movie, because since it was a political movie i would occasionally spout a few facts. its how i am. and you think i've been a good addition to the boards?

I mean some whispering is alright, even I do that.  However some people whisper throughout the movie and that can be annoying, especially when you are sitting right in front of the people doing it.  I've noticed at the theater when people are whispering it is much louder when you are right in front of it than being beside it or behind it.

Also yes lol I mean why not?  You are far more positive and enthusiastic than a lot of posters here, me included lol.  I wish I could be a little more positive about the Devils overall, but that is just me.  I have been better though lately.

Plus you didn't come here with an attitude or on a high horse like a lot of posters do when they first come on.  Already that earned a lot of my respect.  I'll admit I didn't start off here with my best foot forward but I think I have gotten better.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...