Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jmorc2003

OT NHL Center Ice package

6 posts in this topic

Looking to get my dad NHL Center Ice to watch Devils games now that the folks moved to Pa.  Can't find any info on pricing.  How much does it usually cost for the season?  Pretty sure they're going to have comcast out there. 

I think you can usually get it for like four payments of 44.95 or something similar. About $180 per season?

I thought it was only like $50?

Edit:  Probably for the shortened season.  Nevermind.

Edited by Devilsfan118

If you have an extra cable box that isn't used much and a quality internet connection, buy a slingbox and give you parents the install CD so they can watch it that way. Unless they're really not tech inclined. It's the same price as center ice(give or take a few bucks), but it has unlimited potential in watching your TV from basically anywhere. So not only is it a gift for them, it's a gift for you too, lol.

Last few years I got the internet package.  It was about $160for the year and I paid in $20 a month installments.  The cable package was the same price.  I found the internet feed a better value cuz you can watch the games anytime you want.  I have a Roku box I watch it with.

Last few years I got the internet package.  It was about $160for the year and I paid in $20 a month installments.  The cable package was the same price.  I found the internet feed a better value cuz you can watch the games anytime you want.  I have a Roku box I watch it with.

The only issue with the internet package is that you have to then run the video/sound to your TV unless you have a roku box, PS3, xbox, etc. Though most newer PCs now have an HDMI out, which solves this.