Ryane Clowe signs with the Devils. 5 years. 4.85 per.

ghdi

Summary of his interview:

NJ pushed hardest right from the start.

Wanted to play in the East.

NJ stepped up, other teams may have had concerns with injuries.  5 year term sealed it.

Edited by Z-Man
  • Like 1

Summary of his interview:

NJ pushed hardest right from the start.

Wanted to play in the East.

NJ stepped up, other teams may have had concerns with injuries.  5 year term sealed it.

Plus, he loves New York.

Heard the rumours about him coming to Jersey and was really curious about the terms he would get... Wow, this is a lot. The concussion stuff scared teams away and we give him five years. And at almost 5M per... One just can't say this is a good deal with a straight face. Like Clowe coming here, I hope he's gonna be good, but we're taking a huge risk here.

Hmm not sure about Clowe???

According to TG Toronto out of Clarkson bid, Other teams are starting to realize he plays well in our system but will he play well in theirs and 6mil, allegdly worth?

Edited by Devs1965

Plus, he loves New York.

Heard the rumours about him coming to Jersey and was really curious about the terms he would get... Wow, this is a lot. The concussion stuff scared teams away and we give him five years. And at almost 5M per... One just can't say this is a good deal with a straight face. Like Clowe coming here, I hope he's gonna be good, but we're taking a huge risk here.

Pretty much where I am on this.  On the surface it seems questionable.