• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grcenter47

Kovalchuk Gone, What moves do we make now?

155 posts in this topic

What do you think it will take? They need an upgrade on D so we can send them Volchenkov, the rights to Josefson to plug in the hole at center left by Stastny's departure and a prospect defenseman like Urbom.

This feels like an attempt at a fleece-job.

Yeah I can't see Colorado having any interest in Volchenkov with his contract. They'd want someone like Fayne and/or one of the young D prospects in a Stastny deal.

Josefson was left out of that lineup. Take advantage of whatever hype possibly surrounding him if any. Volchenkov an josefson could be a more appealing package for Statsny. Just throwing it out there. I may be alone on thinking josefson may never get to that breakout season.

Please take a look at next year's free agency class next season before making trade suggestions. I don't want to bring anyone on in a trade that will be a free agent after next season.

How do you guys feel about Peter Mueller? 

Too injury prone. Although he is a suburb player when hot.

Josefson was left out of that lineup. Take advantage of whatever hype possibly surrounding him if any. Volchenkov an josefson could be a more appealing package for Statsny. Just throwing it out there. I may be alone on thinking josefson may never get to that breakout season.

who the hell wants Volchenkov? And he's got an NTC anyway

And why trade for Stastny when you can just sign Grabo?

Edited by DH26