Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caron14

[Official] Damien Brunner signed to multi-year deal

653 posts in this topic

Nick Barlotta was right! Suck it haters! </s>

1 person likes this

Multi-year deal is huge.  If Brunner's even halfway decent, $2.5M is an enormous bargain next year.

Seems like Brunner made out pretty well, all things considered.  Can't imagine Detroit's offer being much more than that.

Adios mio!

That would be "Ay dios mio" or "dios mio". "Oh my God" and "my God", respectively.

1 person likes this

Seems like Brunner made out pretty well, all things considered.  Can't imagine Detroit's offer being much more than that.

It was the same. 2 years 5 mil. 

Any further details? I know its more then one year

Read the rest of the posts on this page?

1 person likes this

Jeez Mantzas, you've really been on your game lately with the predictions.

This should be a really good deal. I wonder what that quote from Lou means. Will we see a trade soon?

That would be "Ay dios mio" or "dios mio". "Oh my God" and "my God", respectively.

I was wondering what he was going for..."my goodbye" wasn't making much sense to me.

It was the same. 2 years 5 mil. 

Then Brunner is probably very happy.  Lou had most of the leverage here...probably could've signed him for 2 years at $4 mil or $4.5 mil, but I think Lou really likes him. 

He had 10 goals and 16 points thru his first 19 games, then two goals and 10 points the rest of the season (25 games...had a shooting% of 3.5 in that time), but five in the playoffs (shot 16.1% in 14 GP...he was clearly due to bounce back from the 25-game, 3.5 shooting% funk).  It's an interesting signing for sure.  Seems like a reasonable $5 million risk.    

Can't believe this came to fruition, what a 180 from where we were about a month ago

I was wondering what he was going for..."my goodbye" wasn't making much sense to me.

Adios Gio?

1 person likes this

thing is what do we trade for? we have too many forwards and Dman already lol would be great to somehow pack a deal getting us a first round pick from a team who would sh!t the bed and get a top pick lol

one can dream...

Very easy, young offensive prospects. One or two of our forwards and one of our D-men can fetch a few good kids for the farm...

Then Brunner is probably very happy.  Lou had most of the leverage here...probably could've signed him for 2 years at $4 mil or $4.5 mil, but I think Lou really likes him.

Lou likes him and Elias REALLY likes him. Anything that can get the best value out of Elias' last few years was worth it, and Brunner may end up being that piece.

Read the rest of the posts on this page?

oh my bad douche bag.. sorry I was at work and glancing threw quickly.. obviously I missed the one other post above mine that was posted at the same exact time with the details of the contract

Works for me  :lol:

I have had the toughest freakin time trying to figure that out, and I have no idea.  It used to just be <media> tags, but apparently that's no longer the case.

The media tags are surrounded by [ ] not <> :)

If this has already been answered, sorry.  I haven't read the entire thread yet.

Edited by StarDew

The media tags are surrounded by [ ] not <> :)

If this has already been answered, sorry.  I haven't read the entire thread yet.

I love Clue. One of the best movies ever.

oh my bad douche bag.. sorry I was at work and glancing threw quickly.. obviously I missed the one other post above mine that was posted at the same exact time with the details of the contract

There were 5 posts on that page before your post that included more detail on what the contract was. You asked a question, I answered it. Don't want stupid answers, don't ask stupid questions.

There were 5 posts on that page before your post that included more detail on what the contract was. You asked a question, I answered it. Don't want stupid answers, don't ask stupid questions.

you didnt answer the question that was asked actually. . You tried to be a smart ass by asking another question looking to be a douche bag... which is what I called you.