Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caron14

[Official] Damien Brunner signed to multi-year deal

653 posts in this topic

Really happy about this, especially for the price. Have to say, it's been awhile since I felt this good about the quality and depth the Devils have up front. Hopefully this means Gionta is going to Albany now.

everyone seems to like this signing......havent read one negative post about it ...yet

I don't like it, his nose is too big.

everyone seems to like this signing......havent read one negative post about it ...yet

It's a little bit of a conundrum for me, because I'm happy with it; as long as he stays a bottom six player, but at the same time, a player that plays his kind of game, is going to have a tough time playing with a bottom six, especially ours. I'm not trying to be negative here, it just seemed like you asked for some negative feedback lol. On the flip side, if he's our only forward that doesn't play a tough, physical game (and it looks like he will be) and his skill carries him through the season, I'll be happy about it.

It was the same. 2 years 5 mil. 

no, detroit made offer of 2.7 and 2.8 (5.5) for 2 years. and brunner said no.

thing is what do we trade for? we have too many forwards and Dman already lol would be great to somehow pack a deal getting us a first round pick from a team who would sh!t the bed and get a top pick lol

one can dream...

Volchenkov, gionta (Gillis likes italian(is he Italian?) players) and some onesh!t else for Bo Horvat =-)

...but capgeek doesn't agree

one can dream...   

Edited by Guadana

I don't like it, his nose is too big.

Sam Rosen was mad the rags didnt sign him!

they say the kid has a nose for the net !

Edited by hargsy

The most dramatic and awesome offseason ever. Schneider, Jagr, Brunner, Ryder, Clowe, Olecz.. All great short term additions. I'm totally over Kovy already and superexcited about this season. :)

you didnt answer the question that was asked actually. . You tried to be a smart ass by asking another question looking to be a douche bag... which is what I called you.

Ohhhhh - I thought the kids had a new expression "my bad douche bag"  Use commas. 

Yes, It's be a douche to Sik day :)

Ohhhhh - I thought the kids had a new expression "my bad douche bag"  Use commas. 

Yes, It's be a douche to Sik day :)

take it easy pepper..dont you have a scott stevens fantasy to go have or something?

no, detroit made offer of 2.7 and 2.8 (5.5) for 2 years. and brunner said no.

Volchenkov, gionta (Gillis likes italian(is he Italian?) players) and some onesh!t else for Bo Horvat =-)

...but capgeek doesn't agree

one can dream...   

About that 9th overall pick from the draft... We'll take that back in exchange for our garbage.

Thx,

NJD

will be a fan of his purely for the fact of having the same name! :) get it done lou! lol

Mine's with an A instead of E darn it!

About that 9th overall pick from the draft... We'll take that back in exchange for our garbage.

Thx,

NJD

in fact, I was joking but...

hodgson for kassian.

slenderman for 9th pick

who knows who knows. everything can happened with gillis. may be he likes shirley manson

Mine's with an A instead of E darn it!

yeah, same as me, Damian. But I'll take it haha.

Great signing. Shows ownerships committment to winning. Could easily go deep into the playoffs with these lines.

1 person likes this