[Official] Damien Brunner signed to multi-year deal

caron14

no, detroit made offer of 2.7 and 2.8 (5.5) for 2 years. and brunner said no.

Volchenkov, gionta (Gillis likes italian(is he Italian?) players) and some onesh!t else for Bo Horvat =-)

...but capgeek doesn't agree

one can dream...   

About that 9th overall pick from the draft... We'll take that back in exchange for our garbage.

Thx,

NJD

About that 9th overall pick from the draft... We'll take that back in exchange for our garbage.

Thx,

NJD

in fact, I was joking but...

hodgson for kassian.

slenderman for 9th pick

who knows who knows. everything can happened with gillis. may be he likes shirley manson

Just wondering, if you go from a sub AHL league your whole life to the NHL midseason, you would think their would be a massive adjustment. After watching Brunner play I believe there is a very good chance he improves as a player with his comfort level among NHL players. I think he may surprise and end up at the top or near the top of Devils in goals and points.

Just wondering, if you go from a sub AHL league your whole life to the NHL midseason, you would think their would be a massive adjustment. After watching Brunner play I believe there is a very good chance he improves as a player with his comfort level among NHL players. I think he may surprise and end up at the top or near the top of Devils in goals and points.

Where do you see Brunner's ceiling?