Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mitico12

Thoughts of: Exhibition game SKA St. Petersburg vs. NJ Devils

14 posts in this topic

Pipe Dreams, yes, do you think Kovy would get more boos than Buttman if the Devils were ever to play SKA at the Rock with Kovy in the lineup...?

Discuss...lol....

Don't like this. I wouldn't want to give any other league that much more publicity. It'd be another step in the NHL losing some credibility by saying that another league can compete

I know this is tongue in cheek, so why not think of what would happen...I seriously believe we'd see a 1920's style baseball situation with cabbage and tomatoes endlessly being launched at Kovy.   

I don't think Devils management would ever go for this. But I could see Barclays possibly hosting a KHL reagular season game in the future. If they held an exhibition it would be against the Islanders obviously. The NHL has more to lose in this game when compared to the KHL.

I don't think Devils management would ever go for this. But I could see Barclays possibly hosting a KHL reagular season game in the future. If they held an exhibition it would be against the Islanders obviously. The NHL has more to lose in this game when compared to the KHL.

They had 2 KHL games scheduled at Barclay's last year. It was cancelled though b/c they didnt sell enough tickets. It was Dynamo Moscow vs SKA lol

Edited by ghdi

Id want barch and janssen in the lineup, fvck the end score

1 person likes this

They had 2 KHL games scheduled at Barclay's last year. It was cancelled though b/c they didnt sell enough tickets. It was Dynamo Moscow vs SKA lol

That's why I mentioned Barclays in my post. I wouldn't be suprised if Prokhorov was behind that push for a KHL game in Brooklyn. I kinda wish he would of bought us instead of the Nets.

The crowd will be more vicious then the next Devils/Wild home game.

It would be like Bettman laced up a pair of skates and was on the ice.