Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rogan The Goat

Jagr Signs 1 Year Deal With Devils

365 posts in this topic

Which modells is that? Modells have never ever sold authentics and most devils authentics come only blank and are indo edges.

Those are probably replicas with the bad ironed-on and somewhat stitched customization for $150-180 like they always do. I don't think any modells have ever sold a hockey jersey for more than $200

Read my post that you were quoting.

Read my post that you were quoting.

I did.  All you wrote was:

"Modell's near me has horrible fake iron on devils jerseys for $280+. Mind boggling"

No Modells sells hockey jerseys for $280+.

Edited by DevsMan84

I did. All you wrote was:

"Modell's near me has horrible fake iron on devils jerseys for $280+. Mind boggling"

No Modells sells hockey jerseys for $280+.

In case you haven't visited every Modell's Sporting Goods store in the universe, the Modell's in Monmouth mall when the "new" reebok jerseys were released was selling Zach Parise iron-on jerseys for 275, I believe.

http://instagram.com/p/cKDIEJy8Ip/

Jagr jersey in the DEvils Den

And now, just so I understand this, that would be considered an undesirable jersey, because it's a nameplate instead of individually stitched letters?

I'm not being sarcastic, I'm genuinely curious.

In case you haven't visited every Modell's Sporting Goods store in the universe, the Modell's in Monmouth mall when the "new" reebok jerseys were released was selling Zach Parise iron-on jerseys for 275, I believe.

The edges came out in 2007 with the vector and the word marks came out in 2011, so there has been some time. Plus the authentics blank retail for $299 so I doubt modells have them for 275 but more like 175 and those would be the replicas.

And yes I have visited that store before.

And now, just so I understand this, that would be considered an undesirable jersey, because it's a nameplate instead of individually stitched letters?

I'm not being sarcastic, I'm genuinely curious.

Devils do use nameplates but the name plate material should be made out of air-knit like the rest of the jersey and not twill like the one in that picture.

Plus the font they used is incorrect and the spacing on the name is way off. Looks like customization that Hockey Haus in bound brook does.

Just buy a cheap blank and send to EPS and you will get it back in about 8 weeks with the correct font, spacing and materials.

The edges came out in 2007 with the vector and the word marks came out in 2011, so there has been some time. Plus the authentics blank retail for $299 so I doubt modells have them for 275 but more like 175 and those would be the replicas.

And yes I have visited that store before.

I already said they were replicas. You fight about the strangest things. Whatever you say dude, agree to disagree

I already said they were replicas. You fight about the strangest things. Whatever you say dude, agree to disagree

And I am saying no replica has ever been for sale at Modells for $275.

Plus I find it funny that you say I fight about the strangest things.  Talk about the pot calling the kettle black

And I am saying no replica has ever been for sale at Modells for $275.

Plus I find it funny that you say I fight about the strangest things. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black

I'm not saying youre always geting into it on the boards, this is just an odd topic to take so personally.

I'm saying I saw one, just like coors. Can we talk about Jagr now?

I'm not saying youre always geting into it on the boards, this is just an odd topic to take so personally.

I'm saying I saw one, just like coors. Can we talk about Jagr now?

Alright then yes I guess like you said we agree to disagree.

As for Jagr I am actually pretty excited to see what he can do with the Devils.  I still think this is a playoff team we have here.

Well, I'l hope for the best here.   He's still got great hands, but nowadays he's wearing concrete skates

As long as DeBoer handles Jagr right throughout a grueling Olympic schedule that includes a league high 22 back-to-backs, it should work. No.68 is still a strong forechecker who can combine with Elias for a Czech duo. He'll help your power play. The underrated move was adding Ryder.

Wow. Derek21 makes an appearance.

I know, right?  Holy crap.

WOW Martyisth3b3st not getting along with another poster what a surprise, not.

People in glass houses...

People in glass houses...

Should jump off bridges....

Did I get that right?

Love how 50% of the posts on the forum these days are completely off-topic or just good old fashioned juvenile namecalling. 

It's the offseason, who cares?

Remove the stick from your ass, and join in :lol:

1 person likes this

Wait.....welcome back Derek 21. Good to see you are still around old friend.

It's the offseason, who cares?

Remove the stick from your ass, and join in :lol:

This guy. I like this guy.
1 person likes this

Hi Manta. How are you? Enjoying the offseason. What are your thoughts on Jagr and Elias teaming up?