Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rogan The Goat

Jagr Signs 1 Year Deal With Devils

365 posts in this topic

I'm definitely going to get a Jagr jersey this season.

Sent a blank out to EPS last week to have jagr put on the back. Will look a thousand times better than the one the Devils Den showed off on Facebook last month

They couldn't get Elias and Jagr authentic jerseys? C'mon...this still has the Reebok patch at the bottom. 

i thought i was the only one that would notice that ;)

Knowing the Devils and their history with being stingy on providing their own players with their own team-branded gear I wouldn't be surprised if Jagr and Patty bought these themselves and these were the best they could get at the moment.

In the video Stereo posted, Patty's reaction after putting the jersey on looks like "WTF is this oversized, crappy mess of a jersey? Oh well, smile for the cameras ..."

You should change your signature too...

Hahaha I know! I will. Someday...

if anyone's interested, I know they don't have Jagr t-shirt jersey things online yet, and I didn't see them in the team store when I walked past today, but they have them in the Stadium Shop in the Gateway 

Yeah modells have the player shirts too. Like the player shirts that reebok has put out the last couple of years they are thin as hell

if anyone's interested, I know they don't have Jagr t-shirt jersey things online yet, and I didn't see them in the team store when I walked past today, but they have them in the Stadium Shop in the Gateway

Wait they have the legit Reebok Jagr jersey-shirts?!

Wait they have the legit Reebok Jagr jersey-shirts?!

Yeah modells have had them for at least the last week.

Yeah modells have the player shirts too. Like the player shirts that reebok has put out the last couple of years they are thin as hell

Sadly the knock-offs might be better quality haha.

Yeah modells have had them for at least the last week.

Wow well now I need to make a quick run over there before my flight at 7 tonight! Thanks man

Was so bored that I just went out and confirmed, Modell's in Woodbridge definitely has them.

They wanted $28 at the Moddell's in Parsippany which is like Devils Den prices

They wanted $28 at the Moddell's in Parsippany which is like Devils Den prices

For some reason they had that price on the shirts too at the one in the Somerville circle but it rang up as $25 and with a 20% off coupon I had it came to $20.

Like I said on the other thread about this shirt last year the material is so thin and the lettering on these shirts are so small now I think this is the last time I buy a player shirt until either reebok is no longer doing the merchandise for the NHL or they improve their quality standards. These shirts are now falling apart on me very quickly after a few washings.

There was a sign on the different player tees saying $28, on sale for $25.

I actually like the lighter weight style, though I get why some might not. I find myself wearing my Zubrus SCF shirt more than any others for that reason alone (though it may just be because it's summer and I want my shirt to be as light as possible.)

Logo was normal as far as I could tell (in that, I took no notice of it other than seeing it was there). I imagine if it was unusually small I'd have noticed.

There was a sign on the different player tees saying $28, on sale for $25.

I actually like the lighter weight style, though I get why some might not. I find myself wearing my Zubrus SCF shirt more than any others for that reason alone (though it may just be because it's summer and I want my shirt to be as light as possible.)

I actually mentioned this On the other thread but the jagr shirt I got was so thin the white part of the number seeped through the material and was also on the inside. These things fall apart really quick now in the wash and I have to make sure they are turned inside out before I put them in the dryer otherwise the print starts to peel and fade off

The guy trains with ankle weights and a 40+ plus pound vest...beast.

Edited by Zubie#8

The guy trains with ankle weights and a 40+ plus pound vest...beast.

Doesn't he train by himself during odd hours like the middle of the night? Did I read that? Edited by LucifersDog