Lou: Change of Ownership Imminent

Derlique

So, who exactly owns the Prudential Center?  I always thought the Devils did, do they not?

The Newark Housing Authority (I believe) owns the arena.  Devils Arena Entertainment leases the building from them and is charged with operating and maintaing the facility, while getting to keep any and all profits from acts/events booked there. 

After reading that article, I really think I might take up being a reporter part-time for some extra dough.

I mean, all I'd have to do is make up controversial bullsh!t that is loosely (VERY LOOSELY) based on an actual event, and then cite my 'sources', which I'd conveniently never have to name.  

I mean, where's the integrity?

Edited by Devilsfan118

It's not really all that astonishing anymore.  Stupid Ranger fans breed with stupid Ranger fans and give birth to...you guessed it...more stupid Ranger fans.  Until stupid Ranger fans are segregated and sterilized and not allowed to have any sexual contact whatsoever with the few intelligent Ranger fans that exist and continue poisoning the Ranger gene pool, we will always be subjected to the witticisms and insights of...drum roll...

STUPID RANGER FANS!

This is the POST OF THE YEAR

Thank you

This is the POST OF THE YEAR

Thank you

Sadly, my stupid Ranger fans comment is a result of having spent many years of dealing with...well, ya know...

I actually have met some that can speak intelligently about hockey, but I have never dealt with a fanbase that is as collectively stupid as they are.  I can't think of one that even comes close, I really can't.  They're arrogant and cocky with having anything to be arrogant and cocky about.  And course, I have yet to see another franchise and fanbase re-celebrate a championship as shamelessly and embarrassingly as they re-hash '94.     

Sadly, my stupid Ranger fans comment is a result of having spent many years of dealing with...well, ya know...

I actually have met some that can speak intelligently about hockey, but I have never dealt with a fanbase that is as collectively stupid as they are.  I can't think of one that even comes close, I really can't.  They're arrogant and cocky with having anything to be arrogant and cocky about.  And course, I have yet to see another franchise and fanbase re-celebrate a championship as shamelessly and embarrassingly as they re-hash '94.     

Yeah. I really appreciate the good ones, because there have been a couple times at work they got the rest to shut up and leave me alone. Or at least tried. Because the rest never shut up.

It's not really all that astonishing anymore.  Stupid Ranger fans breed with stupid Ranger fans and give birth to...you guessed it...more stupid Ranger fans.  Until stupid Ranger fans are segregated and sterilized and not allowed to have any sexual contact whatsoever with the few intelligent Ranger fans that exist and continue poisoning the Ranger gene pool, we will always be subjected to the witticisms and insights of...drum roll...

STUPID RANGER FANS!

Just go on a rant that the Rags will be moved to Seattle because the msg is getting evicted. That'll shut em up.