NJDevs 2013 Fantasy Football draft finished!

aylbert

And then gets hurt in the playoff game you need him the most, pulling something trying to catch a pass going wide right??? :)

Ayl, I don't believe in taking QBs this early in the draft....

Don't worry: CJ will run all over you when we play in the playoffs! #smacktalk2013

Don't worry: CJ will run all over you when we play in the playoffs! #smacktalk2013

A Bills fan talking about the playoffs??? It MUST be fantasy football :P

I think the better bet is which Brian does Jamie meet first?? The one a mile away ....or the one in Cali?? Say something funny Laflamme :P

(I've texted red about his turn and the top 5 on the board at the moment.....so I am doing SOMETHING here people)

A Bills fan talking about the playoffs??? It MUST be fantasy football :P

I think the better bet is which Brian does Jamie meet first?? The one a mile away ....or the one in Cali?? Say something funny Laflamme :P

(I've texted red about his turn and the top 5 on the board at the moment.....so I am doing SOMETHING here people)

Ill put my $ in myself when i make me 2+ week Jersey voyage at the end of the year!

CMON TAVERN!

Maybe this year they'll have Direct TV for you even :P

Anyway.... red SPEAKS....and goes WR bonkers!!

WR: D. Thoms (Den)

WR: L. Fitzgerald (Ari)

Love that second pick sir.....

NEXT....as we resume our normally scheduled 3rd round :evil:

Maybe this year they'll have Direct TV for you even :P

Anyway.... red SPEAKS....and goes WR bonkers!!

WR: D. Thoms (Den)

WR: L. Fitzgerald (Ari)

Love that second pick sir.....

NEXT....as we resume our normally scheduled 3rd round :evil:

I would've have went Fitzgerald then Thomas - as a keeper consideration.

well, actually, ayl made my pick easier.

The Marauders believe Tom Brady QB NE will get his, and yours even if he has to throw to converted LB's and Tim Tebow.

post-909-0-94852600-1345520103_thumb.png

well, actually, ayl made my pick easier.

The Marauders believe Tom Brady QB NE will get his, and yours even if he has to throw to converted LB's and Tim Tebow.

My coin flip went to Manning, obviously.   

My coin flip went to Manning, obviously.   

I flipped a coin and saw two Mark Sanchez heads on the coin and proceed to scream and run for dear life and butt fumbled the coin

Edited by LOTCB

I flipped a coin and saw two Mark Sanchez heads on the coin and proceed to scream and run for dear life and butt fumbled the coin

I tried flipping that coin too... but it went for a pick six instead somehow.

After an annoying work day, phone battery issues and procrastinating between the two guys I figured would fall to me anyway, finally settled on my third-rounder.  Talent?  Check.  Good situation?  Check.  Durability?  Eh, what do you want, he's a third-round pick and if I wait any longer I'll be starting some platoon guy as my #2 :P

Anyway here's hoping for more of this and less time in the training room:

Edited by NJDevs4978

You buying??

If you're buying we'll get some for J too B )

You can have the TE in the 2nd round mister!!!

I actually think it was fair value for Graham, late second round/early third when factoring in keepers, and he's that much better than anyone else at the position who isn't laid up or in jail :P

I was seriously hoping someone would have made my QB choice easier.

Sworn Defenders select Peyton Manning, QB, DEN

You could have waited until the third round, that would have made it easier lol

I actually think it was fair value for Graham, late second round/early third when factoring in keepers, and he's that much better than anyone else at the position who isn't laid up or in jail :P

You could have waited until the third round, that would have made it easier lol

Except I don't have a 3... So I'd be Romo'd

Except I don't have a 3... So I'd be Romo'd

That's right I forgot (though somehow I didn't forget when editing the title), since half the league had 2's as keepers lol

I do kinda think after the top two, Peyton was the clear #3 and then the next 7-8 guys are on a similar level anyway.  But I do think there's a dropoff at the end of the starters.

Edited by NJDevs4978

That's right I forgot (though somehow I didn't forget when editing the title), since half the league had 2's as keepers lol

I do kinda think after the top two, Peyton was the clear #3 and then the next 7-8 guys are on a similar level anyway. But I do think there's a dropoff at the end of the starters.

I can't drop Brady down like that... Maybe it's historic bias, but he's a winner and I think he will have a great season regardless who he throws to.

I can't drop Brady down like that... Maybe it's historic bias, but he's a winner and I think he will have a great season regardless who he throws to.

I mean maybe he'll magically make all the rookies have big years and Amendola/Gronk somehow stay healthy, but the Pats also have a top running game and could easily run for 2000+ yards (between Ridley/Vereen/etc) to take the pressure off their inexperienced, fragile pass catchers.  They'll win, and he'll be good - but I just can't picture the numbers being the same.

Edited by NJDevs4978

crazy freakin day, dropped my son off at college, and i friggin knew I was going to get a txt to make picks... 

really wanted Julio jones and missed him by 1 damn pick!!

and Fitz was the 3rd round for keeper considerations next year!!