NJDevs 2013 Fantasy Football draft finished!

aylbert

So, just for clarity`s sake, (ok, and to stir the pot) what time did Clowns clock start? 6AM? EST? or PST? Actually was he on the clock last night @ 9:54 PST? 

then on hold til 0600 pacific / 0900 eastern??

:e-drama:

Well, maybe he should draft a QB in the first round next year.  :noclue: But I thought Kolb/Manuel were still available??

But thanks for clearing up the whole "when's the clock running" question in your typical concise Commish manner that we've grown accustomed to here.  :urg:  :thumbsup:

Edited by Masked Fan

So, just for clarity`s sake, (ok, and to stir the pot) what time did Clowns clock start? 6AM? EST? or PST? Actually was he on the clock last night @ 9:54 PST? 

then on hold til 0600 pacific / 0900 eastern??

:e-drama:

I believe we are always on ET with the clock.   Other wise the pick was really made at 9:54 PM his time, and he'd be charged those hours to midnite, etc  It's easier and clearer to keep it in ET, and it's 12 hours; it's wide enough to account for 3 hour differences.

But thanks for clearing up the whole "when's the clock running" question in your typical concise Commish manner that we've grown accustomed to here.  :urg:  :thumbsup:

Why waste time answering a question that's irrelevant since the pick will be in by the crack of 10am? :)

Why waste time answering a question that's irrelevant since the pick will be in by the crack of 10am? :)

Right, like wasting the time answering the question about the question instead of just answering the question. 

Especially with the incorrect information posted on the post above your post.

Brilliant!  :boogie:

I believe we are always on ET with the clock.   Other wise the pick was really made at 9:54 PM his time, and he'd be charged those hours to midnite, etc  It's easier and clearer to keep it in ET, and it's 12 hours; it's wide enough to account for 3 hour differences.

If I'd be on the clock at 9:54 pm, why shouldn't he be?

If we're allowed to sleep on the East Coast...he's allowed to nap in the smog out there too :P

I was referring to 12:54 AM (off the clock for us); but would be 9:54 to him... on the clock.

He gains that benefit.

He loses out that the clock starts at 6:00 AM,  3:00 AM to him.     But he still has plenty of time to get a pick in, and like Crasher said... he will at 10ish.   

I like to think the clock sits in Lou's office at the Rock...   You don't mess with the time on it; or LL will have you on a bus in Albany in seconds flat.

Edited by aylbert

Nice LaFlamme "Edit: Screw it"  :haha2:

If we're allowed to sleep on the East Coast...he's allowed to nap in the smog out there too :P

I get it, just figured the clock would start for him on his time zone and pause on his time zone hitting midnight til it was 6 am for him, 9 am for us. But I like the clock starting for him at 0300 his time. I see a problem brewing there and I look forward to seeing it play out.

(I think I caught some Crasheritis or sumtin)  :headless chicken: