NJDevs 2013 Fantasy Football draft finished!

aylbert

I was going to pick McFadden earlier but the latest reports about how bad the Raider o-line is and how they've had to change the playbook since losing the tackle scared the crap out of me lol

Desperate times call for desperate measures...I don't have a 5th so i had to make sure I at least get a 2nd starting RB with Spiller

Considering we have made ourselves into a pop-gun offense, that should be the last M-block this season. Thanks Joe Flacco.

Someone will take the million dollar man....and someone will take Rice's backup too..... to me Boldin almost feels like a Manta BLOCK too...

lol you have a 5...Spiller was your 6th round keeper pick.

Ah Cool!!!!

Considering we have made ourselves into a pop-gun offense, that should be the last M-block this season. Thanks Joe Flacco.

What about Baltimore's D?

I'm AMAZED Laflamme didn't take him since he has him on his Madden team

but BOOOYYYAAAAHHHHH :boogie::thumbsup::dizzy:

I traded him like 2 seasons ago, and I already have 2 really good recivers :P

With that said, im looking ot trade back into late this round, or move up next round, and will listen to offers. (I may say no, just a warning) 

Also you might want to change the clock to 12:14 PM as to not confuse people :P

Edited by VivaLaFlamme

I'll be reachable by cell for the afternoon. I know it's getting close to me, so text me when I'm up.

Would someone please explain to me the fascination with Bowe?   Alex Smith is not going to make him even an average receiver.

Alex Smith is the best QB he's had, and that ain't saying much - and Bowe had a well above average season a couple years ago with Cassel.  Plus a #1 WR in an Andy Reid offense?  I learned the hard way last year (cough McCoy cough) Fat Andy passes the ball 65-70% of the time, and they ain't got nothing else to throw to anyway besides Charles on the checkdowns :P  And lastly he's one of the few #1 receivers left that doesn't have injury issues.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Alex Smith is the best QB he's had, and that ain't saying much - and Bowe had a well above average season a couple years ago with Cassel.  Plus a #1 WR in an Andy Reid offense?  I learned the hard way last year (cough McCoy cough) Fat Andy passes the ball 65-70% of the time, and they ain't got nothing else to throw to anyway besides Charles on the checkdowns :P  And lastly he's one of the few #1 receivers left that doesn't have injury issues.

Fair enough, but he's been in the league how long?, and really has brought nothing to the table.    A good receiver can make a bad QB look good.  I don't see anything in Bowe.

Oh **** it, I'll annoy Masked on this one, cause it's the Patriots I figure he'll somehow stay healthy long enough to put up Welker numbers :P

Not this early says Masked...

Masked Fan selects 

welker-mascot2.jpg

Wes Welker, WR, DEN

One of these picks was super easy, the other 1 I'm still not sure about, but as many of you have already said... SCREW IT!!

4th rd Pick Antonio Brown, WR Pitt

5th RD Russell Wilson QB Seattle

And I have now reunited the playoff core of last years champs ( once I benched Manning) Wilson, Morris & Thomas...