NJDevs 2013 Fantasy Football draft finished!

aylbert

App is not saving my chacnges, so incase I donot get home intome to change, Demarious Thomas should be starting for me tonight...

I just looked and your roster is set in full sir

Yeah my app was a little slow anyway.

Nice to know Yahoo gave me an A grade for my draft :lol:  Those report cards are pretty funny if you want an ego boost (or bulletin board material depending on grade).  The grades did confirm my internal rankings of Clown, red and ayl being the strongest drafts exempting mine :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

Those report cards are pretty funny if you want an ego boost (or bulletin board material depending on grade).  The grades did confirm my internal rankings of Clown, red and ayl being the strongest drafts exempting mine :P

It did confirm me hating on my WRs a bit.

It's also a bit off because it goes by ADP and projections... and doesn't exempt keepers from that  (ie, calls Martin and AP steals of the round)

Edited by aylbert

how in the blue heck did i get a B? i had a HORRIBLE draft

Your starting lineup is not that bad really despite a couple of severe reaches in the middle rounds...you'll probably have to waiver wire almost an entire bench though.

It did confirm me hating on my WRs a bit.

It's also a bit off because it goes by ADP and projections... and doesn't exempt keepers from that  (ie, calls Martin and AP steals of the round)

Some of the keeper comments were contradictory, measuring keepers against first-round value on the one hand while when going through the rounds of the draft calling them a steal lol

Edited by NJDevs4978

Here...cheer up....this chick got the #1 pick in our money league draft...jumped up and down...and took ELI MANNING.....yes really...here's her report card to chuckle at :lol:

1. (1) Eli Manning (NYG - QB) 2. (24) Darren McFadden (Oak - RB) 3. (25) Reggie Bush (Det - RB) 4. (48) Eric Decker (Den - WR)

5. (49) DeSean Jackson (Phi - WR) 6. (72) Michael Vick (Phi - QB) 7. (73) Jason Witten (Dal - TE) 8. (96) Shonn Greene (Ten - RB)

9. (97) Sidney Rice (Sea - WR) 10. (120) Knowshon Moreno (Den - RB) 11. (121) DeAndre Hopkins (Hou - WR) 12. (144) Ramses Barden (NYG - WR)

13. (145) Rob Housler (Ari - TE) 14. (168) Chicago (Chi - DEF) 15. (169) Blair Walsh (Min - K) 16. (192) Mario Manningham (SF - WR)

17. (193) Jake Locker (Ten - QB) 18. (216) Brian Leonard (TB - RB)

Draft Grade: D+

Ouch. Prove these ratings wrong by nominating yourself for the Toyota Hall of Fame.

The GM of Giant Bowl of Salsa might be on the hot seat after turning the top overall pick into CHICKEN ARM CHAD League's worst projected record. At 1-12-1 (1,240 points), they're predicted to finish in 12th place-- but that's why they play the games. With their first five picks, Giant Bowl of Salsa focused on balance, selecting QB Eli Manning (1st overall), RBs Darren McFadden (24th) and Reggie Bush (25th), and WRs Eric Decker (48th) and DeSean Jackson (49th). They landed the lowest-scoring set of WRs in the league, as they scooped up Decker, Jackson, Sidney Rice, and DeAndre Hopkins for their rotation.

Keeper Analysis

Giant Bowl of Salsa used one of their three keeper slots to hold on to Michael Vick (103.8 ADP). From an ADP perspective, he is less valuable than a first-round draft pick.

The Season Ahead

Week 9 might require some waiver-wire magic from the coach of Giant Bowl of Salsa. Among all weeks this season, it has both their largest number of players (7) and projected fantasy points on bye. From a projected points standpoint, they have the toughest schedule in the league. Giant Bowl of Salsa has the opportunity to close with a hot streak, as the last four games of their season are projected to be less difficult than the league average. Giant Bowl of Salsa has a well-balanced schedule this season, avoiding prolonged stretches against either the projected top or bottom teams in the league.

Draft Notes

• Strongest Position: Giant Bowl of Salsa is projected to have a pair of better-than-average positions (DEF and TE), but DEF is clearly their best unit (18.4% above the league average).
  • On Autopilot: Picking starting RBs should be an academic exercise most weeks for Giant Bowl of Salsa, as there's a healthy projected points difference between their third-ranked (Knowshon Moreno) and fourth-ranked (Shonn Greene) RBs.
  • QB Controversy?: The coach of Giant Bowl of Salsa might need to flip a coin. Their top-drafted QB (Eli Manning) and second-drafted QB (Michael Vick) have very similar seasonal point projections.
  • On the Rise: Giant Bowl of Salsa hopes to break through this season, led by five players who are projected to significantly exceed their fantasy points from last season.
  • New-Age QB: With 502 projected rushing yards (ranking fifth among QBs), Jake Locker has multiple ways to bring in points.
  • Long Bomber: Hope CHICKEN ARM CHAD League has a bonus for FGs from beyond 50 yards. Blair Walsh is projected to lead the NFL with 5.1 makes from that distance.
Edited by CRASHER

Mike Nugent, Cincinnati and I am DONE...off to get excited for a 77-12 Bills loss Sunday

:pray:

that chick might be on the field more then Williams is :P

CMONNN HASSAN!!!!

He will be starting once Medic!-hall goes down

Here...cheer up....this chick got the #1 pick in our money league draft...jumped up and down...and took ELI MANNING.....y

Hope her titties were bouncey

I'm favored by .2 over Value. not good. hate being the favorite!!!

I LOVE that I have the worst draft grade of the league!!!!!!!

C-

"Bah!" I say!

Speaking of which, let's set the over/under on finishing the draft at noon on Opening Day, who's on what side?

I'd take the over.

Oh yea, I won.

The over/under has to be 3pm or its dead to me :P

CRASHER's line I would have lost...  We finished 1:54PM :)