Schneider new mask

SterioDesign

Looks pretty sick, flashy but not too much going on. Also a little off topic but, it just hit me the other day that whenever we play a team that decides to play their backup goalie against us it will be Brodeur or Schneider vs the other teams backup. Damn I can't wait for the season to start!!

Looks pretty sick, flashy but not too much going on. Also a little off topic but, it just hit me the other day that whenever we play a team that decides to play their backup goalie against us it will be Brodeur or Schneider vs the other teams backup. Damn I can't wait for the season to start!!

I don't follow your train of thought here. Brodeur or Schneider will likely be starting every game this season (assuming no serious injury problems), so why is it significant that some of them will be against the other team's back-up?

I don't follow your train of thought here. Brodeur or Schneider will likely be starting every game this season (assuming no serious injury problems), so why is it significant that some of them will be against the other team's back-up?

I think Devs4Life was just saying that no matter who starts in net for the Devils, it's going to be someone good. If there were a Devils game where both teams would start their "backup" goalie, the Devils would be pretty confident with their goaltender.

I can't think of too many goalie tandems that are stronger than what the Devils have right now (assuming Brodeur isn't declining too quickly).

As far as the mask goes, I like the design, but am not blown away. Although, I'm not sure that's the most flattering background. I'm still looking more forward to finally seeing Schneider in a Devils Jersey.

Call me crazy, but I'm not a fan of the top portion. The black logo? The 80's lightning? 

The lightning has a pretty meaningful reason to be there. When Corey was a kid he was playing outside with his cousin and his cousin got hit by a lightning, so it's kind of an homage to him surviving almost getting hit by one and homage to his cousin

ok fine i just made that up....

• Like 1

I like that it is all about the TEAM, but I wouldn't mind SOME personality to it.

Does the man use the Schnei-der-man nickname or what?

Schneider-man, Schnei-der-man, does whatever a goalie can....

• Like 1

The lightning has a pretty meaningful reason to be there. When Corey was a kid he was playing outside with his cousin and his cousin got hit by a lightning, so it's kind of an homage to him surviving almost getting hit by one and homage to his cousin

ok fine i just made that up....

This was classic!