Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thelastonealive

Pre-Season Games

9 posts in this topic

What's been the deal with the pre-season games this season, particularly for season ticket holders? Does anyone know offhand if they're still doing the vouchers for additional tickets and things of that nature?  I'm actually kind of shocked at how much tickets are going for for the first game next Monday on StubHub, but I also haven't heard anything at all about the usual pre-season sales and things like that.  Can anyone shed some light?

As far as I know they'll do the vouchers though I'd imagine we know for sure when we get overnighted the tickets early this week.  I mean it's not like they're going to sell out preseason games anyway so I don't see why they wouldn't do the vouchers again. 

Anyone have extras for the Brooklyn game that they're willing to sell? Really don't want to pay $60 on StubHub for a preseason game, but it's definitely a game I'd like to check out, especially since it's on a Saturday...

I'm going to brooklyn. I asked my boss if he wanted to go since he lives in brookyn, and he replied, "Yeah, get the good seats".

Sooooo i ended up spending $98 for 4th row tickets to a preseason game.

Got the tickets when they were first released and looking at Stubhub now happy that I did.

I'm going to brooklyn. I asked my boss if he wanted to go since he lives in brookyn, and he replied, "Yeah, get the good seats".

Sooooo i ended up spending $98 for 4th row tickets to a preseason game.

$98? Reimbursed though, right? RIGHT?!