Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeroGravityFat

Sergei Brylin named assistant coach of Albany

13 posts in this topic

Per Albany twitter account.

Good for him, I always liked him as a player and he seemed well liked as a 'coach' in training camps.

Edited by ZeroGravityFat

I suddenly feel ashamed that I don't own a Brylin sweater. A loyal soldier if there ever was one. If the old adage that the hardest working players make the best coaches holds true, then he should have a fine coaching career ahead of him.

Edited by DaneykoIsGod

I suddenly feel ashamed that I don't own a Brylin sweater. A loyal soldier if there ever was one. If the old adage that the hardest working players make the best coaches holds true, then he should have a fine coaching career ahead of him.

He is the kind of player when you get a jersey you forget about him and then when you see him you think exactly what you just posted.

i really really really hope he's doing well. I still feel kinda weird "somewhat hating" Maclean at some point cause he was an horrible coach, part of you remember the great player and idol he was then the other part is really hating what he's doing lol

Last season was horrible too so its hard to gauge but im hoping that Stevens makes a good D coach for a long time too. Would feel really weird to be even close to not like him or see him getting fired or something.

He is the kind of player when you get a jersey you forget about him and then when you see him you think exactly what you just posted.

Not I.  Have had my Brylin jersey for a long, long time.  Brylin, Elias, Brodeur... and Andreychuk just because.

VERRRRY excited! 

I can't tell you how often I wished it was Brylin's voice instead of Kovalchuks.  I LOVE SARGES VOICE!  It's so deep and unexpected.

eehhh ehem..  excuse me.  That was very lame and feminine of me.  I'm sorry.  -_-

^_^

Good ole Sarg.  Would love to see him up in the NHL as an assistant sometime soon, assuming he wants the job and is qualified. 

Good ole Sarg.  Would love to see him up in the NHL as an assistant sometime soon, assuming he wants the job and is qualified. 

I'd wager that he does want the job and this is the first step to that. I'd be surprised if he did well there and then didn't get a shot in NJ.

:boogie::yay::clap2:

Really, really happy to see that Timex is with the organization.  My favorite Devil of all time. :blush: