Sergei Brylin named assistant coach of Albany

ZeroGravityFat

I suddenly feel ashamed that I don't own a Brylin sweater. A loyal soldier if there ever was one. If the old adage that the hardest working players make the best coaches holds true, then he should have a fine coaching career ahead of him.

Edited by DaneykoIsGod

I suddenly feel ashamed that I don't own a Brylin sweater. A loyal soldier if there ever was one. If the old adage that the hardest working players make the best coaches holds true, then he should have a fine coaching career ahead of him.

He is the kind of player when you get a jersey you forget about him and then when you see him you think exactly what you just posted.

i really really really hope he's doing well. I still feel kinda weird "somewhat hating" Maclean at some point cause he was an horrible coach, part of you remember the great player and idol he was then the other part is really hating what he's doing lol

Last season was horrible too so its hard to gauge but im hoping that Stevens makes a good D coach for a long time too. Would feel really weird to be even close to not like him or see him getting fired or something.