STH account (unable to see events?)

Dead

The STH locker room has its own password - devilsarmy.  Not much there really aside from e-mail archives and other Prudential Center offers.

Cool thanks. No reason to use that it seems.

Do you know how we can post our tickets on stubhub this year? There used to be a print/download option that I don't see now.

The letter for the perks is only for people who renewed and paid in full by a certain date.

Thanks,

I paid in full but I took last year off. Must be why,

Do you know how we can post our tickets on stubhub this year? There used to be a print/download option that I don't see now.

I just got an email from the Devils labeled "exciting updates for the 2013-14 Season" and it states...

"Ticket forwarding and printing will be available within 48 hours of the start of each home game"

Bullsh!t. The Devils are getting ridicilious with this nonsense of trying to stop all these so called "ticket brokers" that they think they have. This is just hurting Devils season ticket holders who actually need to get rid of some of their games.

Yes I know we can still use the Devils ticket exchange to sell tickets or we can sell the hard copy tickets on stubhub as well still but it's still a bs move by the Devils

I just got an email from the Devils labeled "exciting updates for the 2013-14 Season" and it states...

"Ticket forwarding and printing will be available within 48 hours of the start of each home game"

Bullsh!t. The Devils are getting ridicilious with this nonsense of trying to stop all these so called "ticket brokers" that they think they have. This is just hurting Devils season ticket holders who actually need to get rid of some of their games.

Yes I know we can still use the Devils ticket exchange to sell tickets or we can sell the hard copy tickets on stubhub as well still but it's still a bs move by the Devils

This is just a move to give Ticket Exchange the business. They dropped their printing/forwarding fee in exchange for this 48 hour B.S.

This is just a move to give Ticket Exchange the business. They dropped their printing/forwarding fee in exchange for this 48 hour B.S.

They call it a benefit but it's not. I know for a fact that the Rangers, Jets and Giants don't have any fees for printing or forwarding their season tickets because I have friends who are season ticket holders for them.

The Devils are going overboard with this ticket broker nonsense. How many ticket brokers do they think they really have? Having Devils season tickets is not a smart finianical money maker. Hell half the time I can barely get face value for my seats. This is all a sad joke.

Which is hilarious because the printing/forward fee is the main reason I sold primarily on TE anyway.  Who wants to waste four bucks on a PDF for tickets that may or may not sell?  Not to mention the increased commission StubHub takes away and the inflated price on what you post.

Forcing STH's to sell more on TE is not going to drive up the number of buyers there at all...on the contrary, selling prices are just going to get cheaper.  StubHub has ten plus years of eyetraffic on this version of TE.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Which is hilarious because the printing/forward fee is the main reason I sold primarily on TE anyway.  Who wants to waste four bucks on a PDF for tickets that may or may not sell?  Not to mention the increased commission StubHub takes away and the inflated price on what you post.

I don't think Ticket Exchange is used anywhere near as much as StubHub.  It is an obvious attempt to steer people in that direction, which is fine if the traffic is there.  I like having the ability to sell my tickets to games I know I can't make ahead of time.  IMHO, it seems to be more of a business move for the Devils than a perk for the STH's.

I don't think Ticket Exchange is used anywhere near as much as StubHub.  It is an obvious attempt to steer people in that direction, which is fine if the traffic is there.  I like having the ability to sell my tickets to games I know I can't make ahead of time.  IMHO, it seems to be more of a business move for the Devils than a perk for the STH's.

They're trying to steer people to sell there, that doesn't mean they'll be able to steer people to buy there.  StubHub's been around a LOT longer than TicketExchange, especially this cookie-cutter version of one size fits all TicketExchange for every team.  And you can still sell on StubHub, you just can't sell PDF's, so it's not going to drive StubHub to their knees exactly :lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978

They're trying to steer people to sell there, that doesn't mean they'll be able to steer people to buy there. StubHub's been around a LOT longer than TicketExchange, especially this cookie-cutter version of one size fits all TicketExchange for every team. And you can still sell on StubHub, you just can't sell PDF's, so it's not going to drive StubHub to their knees exactly :lol:

Should I ship my cd collection along with my paper tickets when using SH. People don't want to pay the shipping on tix due to costs and all the headaches involved fir bith parties. This will certainly decrease the number available on SH, the effect of which is to be seen. I imagine it is gonna drive the business to Stubhub in the last 48 hours before the game.

Should I ship my cd collection along with my paper tickets when using SH. People don't want to pay the shipping on tix due to costs and all the headaches involved fir bith parties. 

They will once they see the final (fee-listed) prices on TicketExchange compared to StubHub.  This math got done on HF...try to buy a pair of $13 tickets on TicketExchange and the final cost is $40.95...there's hidden surcharges when buying of $5 per ticket for the electronic transfer and another $4.95 for the order processing fee.  Try to buy a pair of $13 tickets on StubHub and it's $26 (the shipping costs and surcharges are already accounted for in the list price).  

Yes sth's get more money back on TicketExchange compared to StubHub...you have to list a ticket at $9.50 to have it appear as $13 on StubHub because of their surcharges, and of that $9.50 you get about $8 back.  On the TicketExchange ticket you get $11.70.  Not insignificant...but good luck finding someone willing to pay an extra $15 for a pair from a site that's been around ages less than StubHub.

What's hilarious is if you list a $14 ticket on StubHub you get $11.90 back from it (twenty cents more than you'd get back from a $13 ticket on TicketExchange), and it shows up as $17.90 on StubHub - $35.80 for a pair.  STILL less than the $13 TicketExchange pair after fees make it $40.90.  Literally the only motivation for buyers to get a ticket off TicketExchange is expediency.

Edited by NJDevs26

Should I ship my cd collection along with my paper tickets when using SH. People don't want to pay the shipping on tix due to costs and all the headaches involved fir bith parties. This will certainly decrease the number available on SH, the effect of which is to be seen. I imagine it is gonna drive the business to Stubhub in the last 48 hours before the game.

Less quantity = higher prices. Supply and demand.

The Yankees also have this 48 hour rule in place on all accounts for season ticket holders.

Someone on hf posted that the devils would be monitoring secondary market websites because of this "benefit" of the option to print or forward for free.

The devils really have some balls with this sh!t. What are they gonna do? Take away our season tickets? Do they have a waiting list of people dying to get season tickets somewhere that we dont know about? The devils are totally delusional right now.

They really do think that they have the fan base of the new York jets or giants. I didn't renew my season tickets until about 2 months ago and they kept calling me saying I'm going to lose my seats, lose my tenure. They also told me that they are doing a seat upgrade and if I don't renew my season tickets my seats would be up for grabs by anybody would is looking to upgrade there seats. I'm assuming since I didn't renew early I'm not getting any of the benefits of being a SHT which I think is BS because no matter when I renew I still renewed and been a SHT for a long time.

Cause they don't give a sh!t about you unless you renew in full months and months before you receive the product you paid for.

The devils front office can go fvck themselves after all this nonsense they have been pulling on me and other season ticket holders. If I didn't love this team so damn much id switch to being an Islanders fan once they moved to Brooklyn.

Edited by Satans Hockey

Hey,

I am a first year season ticket holder.  Didn't have all the money up front, so elected to go with a payment plan.  

However, I'm trying to "manage" my tickets online and it says I can't manage my tickets because they aren't paid in full.....

I already know of a few games we cannot attend, so I guess my only option to resell them is stubhub with the hard copy ticket....??  That sucks.  

Anyone else using the payment plan having this issue?