ooinvisiblekidoo

Stream NJ Devils Games

28 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I have DISH Network and haven't been able to watch any games on TV for a few years now. I was wondering if anyone knew of any websites where I can stream the games?  I have used livetv.ru/en & justin.tv in the past, but was wondering if there were any more that I haven't found. By the way, I miss the microwavepizza stream on here!

Thanks!

Hey all,

I have DISH Network and haven't been able to watch any games on TV for a few years now. I was wondering if anyone knew of any websites where I can stream the games?  I have used livetv.ru/en & justin.tv in the past, but was wondering if there were any more that I haven't found. By the way, I miss the microwavepizza stream on here!

Thanks!

Google wiziwig. Great tool to find streams.

Switch to DirecTV, get Center Ice, all games in HD. Win. 

Otherwise, yea, check Wiziwig for streams.

NHL GameCenter Live?

That's what I was thinking.

Also, did Dish Network drop Center Ice?

if you go to reddit.com/r/hockey and find the game you want, they list links to streams. I highly recommend the VLC way as it has a HD picture.

Switch to DirecTV, get Center Ice, all games in HD. Win. 

Otherwise, yea, check Wiziwig for streams.

Not if you live in South Jersey and the Flyers and Devils are playing.

Still puzzled why Optimum/Cablevision still hasn't made available early bird sign up for NHL Center Ice package? Says lowest prices in 5 years, anyone now any info $$$.

Thanks.

Still puzzled why Optimum/Cablevision still hasn't made available early bird sign up for NHL Center Ice package? Says lowest prices in 5 years, anyone now any info $$$.

Thanks.

Fios is charging $179.96 and I would think its about the same from provider to provider.

I dont know which way to go in south jersey, crapcast center ice here is all standard def.(ugh) but i just dont know about the nhl streaming ,ie whether itll be blacked out alot, whether the streams are going to be jittery . Its a bit of cash either way so...hmmm...

Fios is charging $179.96 and I would think its about the same from provider to provider.

thanks, just have to continue to check back next week, the reps sound puzzeled.

It's not being streamed on the Devils site, nor is it on TV here. According to TG it's on RDS in Canada, so maybe we'll get a French language stream out there somewhere?

roja directa usually has a stream up. They're better for Euro soccer, but there are enough hockey fans in Europe that somebody usually gets a hold of the game.

you could try feed2all.eu  it used to be firstrowsports.eu but i guess it changed. 

1 person likes this

Gave my sons computer a virus last night!!

I used that site for a few games without an issue... just don't click on any pop-ups!

I thought I read somewhere that tonights game will be on the Devils web site can anyone confirm that, I really want to catch the last game!