Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rogan The Goat

Brodeur Jabs at Lundqvist's Pad Size

14 posts in this topic

Have you seen Henriks pads and did you even read the article?

I'm just kidding, Guess I could have written it better to make it seem that way. But hey, he never said names, and Anthony is next to him in the locker room.

I'm just kidding, Guess I could have written it better to make it seem that way. But hey, he never said names, and Anthony is next to him in the locker room.

I thought it was funny :)

its the truth though.. hockey isnt a high scoring game to begin with. Goalies shouldnt have bigger pads to help them stop the puck they should have pads big enough to protect them while theyre playing and thats it. Which is why the pads got shrunk this season.

haaaa... Nice little jab.. Lundqvist Instagrammed a photo of his new pads earlier in the summer with the caption, "I hope these don't affect my game too much," or something like this. And you have to admit he didn't look too sharp on Monday. And it's worth noting that Lundqvist ALWAYS looks sharp in the preseason. He played that preseason Sandy benefit game this past January like it was Game 7 of the Stanley Cup..

And pretty soon Lundqvist might be very very very far.

well not really but I'd love to see Rangers fans in a panic if he does

I'm going to love to see the Queen come back to earth a bit now that his 5-hole is automatically covered 95% of the time.

Hank needs those big pads. Heavy flow.

3 people like this

Pretty sure he was talking about Anthony.

Haha, it was pretty clear you were joking.

I chuckled