Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeroGravityFat

GDT: Preseason Game 2: Isles @ Devs

132 posts in this topic

ugh 4!? making the Isles actually look like a good team...that can't happen when they count.

merrill looks good

this shift -- the defence is hyper defensive but they still stunk.  They hang back but then dont DEFEND hard enough.  hmm...   just an in the moment observation.  I'd liek to see them closer to the blue line when the team is on the offensive. 

I'm not a fan of Zids.  Just not at all.  He's so unfocused it's painful to watch.

Honestly == I could relly do without Barch.

ummm... I think I better move to chat  heh heh heh

Edited by Pepperkorn

wow easy question, of course the devils started in October 1982! who doesn't know that?

Just turned in on with a couple minutes left in the second. I see Merrill must be having a really good game.

How about some of the other guys looking for a spot: Severson, Brunner, Olesz, Josefson?

Just turned in on with a couple minutes left in the second. I see Merrill must be having a really good game.

How about some of the other guys looking for a spot: Severson, Brunner, Olesz, Josefson?

Merrill's been up and down, he's created offense but had bad positioning defensively on the PP point, he was in on 2 SHG's against, although Marty didn't do much to stop the 2nd one, which could have been stopped.

I really feel bad for anyone that needs to fight 3 times in the sport of hockey to show why he should make the team. It's so ridiculous. And apparently it worked because Barch was perhaps the only "positive" according to Pete.

1 person likes this

first time ive ever watched a game not on cable and besides the quality being a little low on the stream i enjoyed not having any commercials and i felt like i was there sitting right in the crowd with the game audio very cool. ... although i dont like how you cant see what the time on the game is and the score. Did Barch fight the same guy all 3 times?