Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SMantzas

GDT: NJ @ MTL

48 posts in this topic

Anyone know where we can see it broadcast? If there's any preseason game I want to see, it'd be this one. I'm sure Montreal will probably still be rocking and a sold out crowd, regardless of it being the preseason. Would love to catch this one..

about time someone made a gdt.. i didnt think we were getting one. Anyone know the lines we are putting out there tonight?

other than devils' PR twitter - i don't know that we'll get any realtime anything. TG's not there. no internet stream or radio.

other than devils' PR twitter - i don't know that we'll get any realtime anything. TG's not there. no internet stream or radio.

It'll be on RDS so I'm sure there'll be a stream somewhere

about time someone made a gdt.. i didnt think we were getting one. Anyone know the lines we are putting out there tonight?

From TG's Blog: http://blogs.northjersey.com/blogs/fireice/jagr_tedenby_loktionov_still_not_practicing_with_devils/

"So, from eliminating those skating this morning and those injured, the Devils’ lineup tonight in Montreal will come from these remaining players on the roster (13 forwards, 7 defensemen, two goalies). I would not be surprised if there were a couple more Albany assignments today with Rod Pelley and Tim Sestito clearing waivers on Saturday.

Forwards: Dainius Zubrus, Stephen Gionta, Adam Henrique, Jacob Josefson, Michael Ryder, Steve Bernier, Krys Barch, Tim Sestito, Rostislav Olesz, Cam Janssen, Rod Pelley, Stefan Matteau, Mike Sislo.

Defensemen: Adam Larsson, Andy Greene, Mark Fayne, Eric Gelinas, Alex Urbom, Damon Severson, Brandon Burlon.

Goaltenders: Martin Brodeur, Scott Wedgewood."

The third and fourth lines look like they will be pretty bad....

Edited by lucifer91

Yeaaaah :P GO Devils !!!!

God I hate Montreal...  !!!
Only thing I like about this team is that I can watch the Devils when they play against each other.

Let's Go Devils!

We'll have to guess at what happens tonight

Ahhh fvck sakes of course we have to ice a team with all our goons and worst players against mtl.

damn none of the streams work on ipad and my computer wont play them either.

Suban with a "header" into the wrong net.

1-0 NJ

Gelinas is having a terrible game so far. Two giveaways on the PP and this last one led to a breakaway...

Suban with a "header" into the wrong net.

1-0 NJ

Really? just got a text 1-0 MTL..

Nice rip by Larsson to make it 2-2. Also great work on that PP in the corners leading up to that goal