Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lazer

PreSeason GDT Devils vs Flyers

51 posts in this topic

Why isn't Schneider in net?

Think he only intended to play 2 periods tonight.

Think he only intended to play 2 periods tonight.

He wasn't going to play any periods until what happened with Marty's dad.  Makes sense they didn't want him playing the full game when he didn't expect to play at all.

Love brunner tonight but not convince with Olesz.... your thought on him did he make the team?

fvckin loktionov is smart on the ice it seems he dont creat turnover and always make the right play. freakin smart

Edited by caron14

Love brunner tonight but not convince with Olesz.... your thought on him did he make the team?

fvckin loktionov is smart on the ice it seems he dont creat turnover and always make the right play. freakin smart

Olesz should be a no brainer to be on the team.

Josefson played a great game, yet again. No points tonight, but he is looking like the first rounder we were expecting. Poor guy probably won't catch a break this season though.

I hope he's not stuck in a 6 min/night spot this season. Don't know what PDB has against him, and I know it's only preseason, but sometimes it seems like a player's reputation means more than his performance a lot of the time. Not a great way to let players grow and help the team, imo.

Olesz: had better games than tonight. Based on the preseason as a whole, he'll definitely be on the team.

Josefson played a great game, yet again. No points tonight, but he is looking like the first rounder we were expecting. Poor guy probably won't catch a break this season though.

I hope he's not stuck in a 6 min/night spot this season. Don't know what PDB has against him, and I know it's only preseason, but sometimes it seems like a player's reputation means more than his performance a lot of the time. Not a great way to let players grow and help the team, imo.

Olesz: had better games than tonight. Based on the preseason as a whole, he'll definitely be on the team.

Olesz should be a no brainer to be on the team.

My thought was i would like to see a josefson on the third line not a olesz... Olesz has been good but you know he is not that young and he is not gonna improve like josefson can... I always love JJ and i would pick him ahead of olesz (younger and bring more speedto our team)

My thought was i would like to see a josefson on the third line not a olesz... Olesz has been good but you know he is not that young and he is not gonna improve like josefson can... I always love JJ and i would pick him ahead of olesz (younger and bring more speedto our team)

Olesz also crushed the AHL last year, when he played, and has scored a lot more at the NHL level than Josfeson has.

That's not saying that Josfeson is bad or will never better than Olesz, but for this coming season I would probably put my money on Olesz. given equal offensive opportunity.

Olesz is also only 27, he's not an old man whose best days are behind him.

GP     G     A     P

Ryder           4       2      1     3

Elias             2       1      2     3

Gelinas         3       1      2     3

Brunner        4       1      2     3

Josefson       6       1      2     3

Zajac             4       0      3     3

Zidlicky         3       2      0     2

Bernier         4       2      0     2

Merrill           3       1      1     2

Larsson        4       1      1     2

Zubrus          4       1      1     2

Olesz            5       1      1     2

Clowe           3       0      2     2

Salvador       3       0      2     2

Greene         3       0      2     2

Henrique      4       0      2     2

Harrold         4      0      2     2

Tedenby       1      1      0     1

Sislo             2      1      0     1

Pelley            1      0     1     1

Loktionov     3      0      1     1

Urbom          3      0      1     1

tried to do a quick pre season scoring summary hah woops

Edited by lazer

was at the game last night.. again Schneider looked every bit of amazing. i didnt realize he was suppose to be this good of a goalie.

Oh HFboards :doh1: ....I like to read the opponents GDT for comedy, either that or I have run out of Devils threads to read thru...

Originally Posted by BernieParent viewpost.gif
However, I doubt the Devils line-up was 100% NHLers.

Even if it was made up of the 100% NHLers, the Devils have perhaps the worst roster in the NHL. They might end having a winning record against only the Hurricanes and Flyers this year in the Met.

The Flyers fans on hfboards are as delusional as they come - except for the fact that they know the Devils and PDB have owned the Flyers as of late.

HF in general seems to be delusional about the Flyers. But all you need is one elite player on your team for the HF community to think the entire team is elite.

Oh HFboards :doh1: ....I like to read the opponents GDT for comedy, either that or I have run out of Devils threads to read thru...

That's pretty funny, coming right after a spanking. I don't think I've written anything that ridiculous after a team embarrassed us 4-1.

oh... any one could gimme a link where i can watch goals from last night game ? Please ! 

oh... any one could gimme a link where i can watch goals from last night game ? Please ! 

go on devils site...