2013-14 OOT Thread

Daniel

Yea but the Sharks have a big fat cushion. They can afford to implode every so often

As usual pretty much nothing goes out way. Good chance we are 5 points out of a spot going into the Edmonton game. Where we'll lead 2-1 late in the 3rd, hit 37 posts then give up the tying goal with 2.2 seconds to go and then lose the shootout

Edited by '7'

Yea but the Sharks have a big fat cushion. They can afford to implode every so often

As usual pretty much nothing goes out way. Good chance we are 5 points out of a spot going into the Edmonton game. Where we'll lead 2-1 late in the 3rd, hit 37 posts then give up the tying goal with 2.2 seconds to go and then lose the shootout

Either that or we'll fire 60 shots on goal at Scrivens and he'll be the first goaltender in NHL history to post 59 and 60 shot shut-outs in the span of two weeks.

Either that or we'll fire 60 shots on goal at Scrivens and he'll be the first goaltender in NHL history to post 59 and 60 shot shut-outs in the span of two weeks.

nah corsiwick says there's only like a .002 chance of that happening. I mean come on, that's about as impossible as 11 consecutive shootout losses and blowing 3 consecutive 3rd period leads in the last seconds.

Wanna know what's scary?  Edmonton has the team that gives the Devils a lot of problems.  But if we do the same thing against them as we did against Colorado tonight, we should crush them.  That, and I'll be at the game on Friday night.  I'm 7-1-3 this year in games I attend!

Wanna know what's scary?  Edmonton has the team that gives the Devils a lot of problems.  But if we do the same thing against them as we did against Colorado tonight, we should crush them.

But we won't do the same thing against them as we did against Colorado... You should know better by now!

Devs digging their own grave at this point. I just wonder what would be different if we won that Yankee Stadium game, grabbed 2nd place then and didn't blow our confidence, we haven't recovered.

to be fair they beat Dallas right after the Yankee Stadium game...and they have points in the last two games (although both outcomes were disappointing) but I don't think what's happening now is related to the Yankee Stadium debacle. That was all Brodeur

We're getting help tonight.

Washington and Carolina both lost.

St. Louis is beating Ottawa, and Florida is beating Toronto.

Unfortunately, Calgary is losing 1-0 to the Habs and the Rags won.

If the Ottawa and Toronto scores hold up, we got help in 4 out of the 6 games.  Not too bad.