2013-14 OOT Thread

Daniel

Simmonds needs to be suspended for a good chunk of change...teach him a lesson.

That guy Rinaldo has no place in the NHL or any professional hockey league, and any team that employs him I will lose all respect for. Good for Phi and NYR that I didn't have any in the first place.

Loktionov now with 5 points in his last 5 games.

He made a strong impression here initially too, FWIW.

overall a good-ish night for the Devils

despite defying the laws of all corsi-fenwick it will all even out nerds, he Devils again proved that they flat out choke in the shootout.

However, down 2-0 they gutted out a point vs the Coyotes and gained a point on both Detroit and Columbus tonight. Not a bad thing. It's better going to sleep 4 out than 5 out. Winnable game on the island on saturday

Anyone watching the isles game? Clutterbuck was given a game misconduct... During the shootout.

Don't know why. Trash talking?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

all you have to do is utter whatever the magic word is to the ref and he can give you a misconduct

I think the Brooklyn lease has already been signed though. Plus I believe the Coliseum redevelopment plan has already been agreed upon (I think to Ratner?) Not sure what happens should there be an ownership change. I think they'll probably be better off in Brooklyn if that arena is remodeled to better present the game of hockey

I think the Brooklyn lease has already been signed though. Plus I believe the Coliseum redevelopment plan has already been agreed upon (I think to Ratner?) Not sure what happens should there be an ownership change. I think they'll probably be better off in Brooklyn if that arena is remodeled to better present the game of hockey

From what I've read, they really can't do anything to the arena to make it more suitable for hockey.

if the arena was simply just not laid out to have an ice rink laid in the middle of it i dont think they would really be able to do all that much to alter that.. when the pre season was going on i remember people posting pictures on balcony ends and they jutted out over the end of the rink so bad that you could not even see the goaltender or net it was underneath you...thats pretty bad

if the arena was simply just not laid out to have an ice rink laid in the middle of it i dont think they would really be able to do all that much to alter that.. when the pre season was going on i remember people posting pictures on balcony ends and they jutted out over the end of the rink so bad that you could not even see the goaltender or net it was underneath you...thats pretty bad

I was sitting in one of the upper corners opposite from the side where the stands jut over the rink and even seeing the near boards from up where I was sitting was hard.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 1m

NYI owner Charles Wang in talks to sell majority stake in NHL franchise. Nothing done yet, no telling if it gets done, but talks underway.

definitely not happy about this...wang selling can only mean good things for that franchise in terms of on-ice product.

Although I will say he stuck it out for a long time trying to get the lighthouse project done which IMO was best for the Long Island area, so for that I commend him.