Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daniel

2013-14 OOT Thread

1,872 posts in this topic

There's only a little over 15,000 people at the Sens game tonight.  That's a very low number for them.

3rd man in rule be damned, the Caps MUST come to Holtby's defense there.

hey Urbom got a game misconduct...that kid kicks ass !!!!

Was just gonna post something about him. Hehehe.

Frank Seravalli ‏@DNFlyers 9m
Holmgren says Downie has a concussion from fight. Lecavalier has a facial injury and will miss time.

hah vanek misses on a breakaway in OT

Edited by lazer

Frank Seravalli ‏@DNFlyers 3m
Ray Emery: "I basically told him to protect himself. I gave him a chance to protect himself."

Rofl, only in Philly would Emery be voted third star after that.

what a bunch of ***** ** ******* ***********

3rd man in rule be damned, the Caps MUST come to Holtby's defense there.

The refs gotta do it.  If Bettman/Shanny have any balls they'll suspend the refs on that one too, as well as like half the Flyer organization.  Holtby was clearly taking a knee and they just let Emery pound on him.

After what Clarkson pulled in the preseason in a far less dangerous situation, everyone's more acutely aware about not wanting to lose 1/8 of their season so I can't blame the Caps there.  You'd think at SOME point the refs would step in and stop it, they stop regular fights for far less.

Edited by NJDevs4978

The refs gotta do it.  If Bettman/Shanny have any balls they'll suspend the refs on that one, as well as like half the Flyer organization.  Holtby was clearly taking a knee and they just let Emery pound on him.

After what Clarkson pulled in the preseason in a far less dangerous situation, everyone's more acutely aware about not wanting to lose 1/8 of their season so I can't blame the Caps there.  You'd think at SOME point the refs would step in and stop it, they stop regular fights for far less.

take away their first round pick !!!!!!!!!!!!!

How the hell is Todd Bertuzzi still playing in this league ...and he has 4 goals this season

Outplay opponent

Lose game

That's what the Rags did tonight.  And two very stupid penalties to end it too.

That's what I'm talking about Anaheim, well done.

Anaheim was very lucky to win that game.  The Rags carried the play most of the night.  Anderssen stole that win for the Ducks.  But man Pouliot deserves a benching for that awful penalty.  And lol at the Too Many Men penalty at the end.

Had a good laugh this morning at the story coming out of the garden that Dolan went off on the new Knicks gm after only 3 games... He was hired after the team was completed this offseason.

Meanwhile sather is allowed to fail continually with no consequences lol.

Outplay opponent

Lose game

That's what the Rags did tonight.  And two very stupid penalties to end it too.

Sounds familiar!! That's been about 80% of our losses... Rags can't say the same, they've looked AWFUL in most of their losses.

Good for Anaheim, that was the last of an 8-game road trip I think? (Or 8 days?)

James Dolan is an idiot.  Just had the right sperm and egg donor.  Acting like a spoiled entitled child because that's what he is.  Just stick to your stupid band. 

You know it's funny (and good for us as Devils fans) that dumb and dumber (Dolan and Sather) are in charge of the Rangers.  They could've probably had a great deal of success over the years with a competent owner and GM.

Edited by Devilsfan118

You know it's funny (and good for us as Devils fans) that dumb and dumber (Dolan and Sather) are in charge of the Rangers. They could've probably had a great deal of success over the years with a competent owner and GM.

yeah a long as sather is breathing he will be gm and that makes me happy...with their goalie and defensemen they could have had a great run a la the devils in the early 2000's.

They just never seemed to get the right offensive pieces to click, and now it's going to be hard to keep that core group of d and the goalie together much longer.