Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daniel

2013-14 OOT Thread

1,872 posts in this topic

ohh what id do for a star player like ovie.. just slammed one in on the PP to make their lead 5-2.. hmm i couldnt tell ya last time NJ scored 5 goals in one game....

Urbom with a goal, a little more salt.

the black cloud over NJ gets darker and darker every day now

ohh what id do for a star player like ovie.. just slammed one in on the PP to make their lead 5-2.. hmm i couldnt tell ya last time NJ scored 5 goals in one game....

You dont need star players to be successful in this league, you just need 4 solid lines with a few 20 goal scorers on each line ...like what we have here in NJ

You dont need star players to be successful in this league, you just need 4 solid lines with a few 20 goal scorers on each line ...like what we have here in NJ

what we have here in nj is a debacle and a group of players that lack talent to score goals.. theres no denying that ..we need elias and zajac back here asap thats a start

what we have here in nj is a debacle and a group of players that lack talent to score goals.. theres no denying that ..we need elias and zajac back here asap thats a start

Brown say's we're making the playoffs this season

Brown say's we're making the playoffs this season

brown is on drugs... he has way too high of expectations for the product that we currently have.. not being a downer intentionally here but just being realistic.. if your honest from the start atleast the disappointment isnt as bad

This isn't 08-09

Sounds familiar!! That's been about 80% of our losses... Rags can't say the same, they've looked AWFUL in most of their losses.

Good for Anaheim, that was the last of an 8-game road trip I think? (Or 8 days?)

Well they did outplay Anaheim last night.

The Canes broke the Flyers' hearts tonight.  Canes have no compassion for any team they play.

:(

Sharks got screwed tonight. They puck went over the line but no discussion or review from toronto? Real bush league right there

Its the start my friend. Refs wanted buffalo to win. watch them win the cup because of this!!!

Sharks got screwed tonight. They puck went over the line but no discussion or review from toronto? Real bush league right there

rumours about Kreider + Del Zotto for Yakupov + something... i can't see how thats possible. Rangers would have to throw a pick on top of that for sure

Edited by SterioDesign

rumours about Kreider + Del Zotto for Yakupov + something... i can't see how thats possible. Rangers would have to throw a pick on top of that for sure

Rangers would definitely need to add to that for sure.

That shot by Urbom last night was a beauty.

...stings a bit, not going to lie.

That shot by Urbom last night was a beauty.

...stings a bit, not going to lie.

The Caps clearly remembered his last goal in the NHL which is why they must of grabed him.

Yeah the Sharks were robbed in OT.  Oh well

i0tC6Cu4jW7qI.gif

That's the best thing Tyler Myers has done all year

Wow, you can clearly see him sweep it out of the net with his foot. Can't believe they didn't review it or anything. Wonder if the NHL says anything about it.

Wow, you can clearly see him sweep it out of the net with his foot. Can't believe they didn't review it or anything. Wonder if the NHL says anything about it.

They did. Intent to blow. Not reviewable.

And this was in San Jose...I'm sure the crowd near the net saw this and got up cheering???

They did. Intent to blow. Not reviewable.

Oh.. they sure did blow that one

Edited by The 29th Pick