Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daniel

2013-14 OOT Thread

1,872 posts in this topic

wow that's pretty significant considering it doesn't take into account the new Canadian TV deal, which will affect the cap starting in the 2015-2016 season.

It's amazing how one year ago fans were claiming the league was doomed and fans would abandon in droves, yet here we are today and nobody even remembers the lockout.

The only smart thing both parties did was to get the NHL back on the ice for 48 games in 2013.  If the league had lost another season to that nonsense, I think they would've felt the repercussions in a big way...may not in Death-to-the-NHL kind of way, but a 2nd full-season lockout would've taken a while to overcome. 

Neal suspended five games

He should have gotten more imo.

Neal suspended five games

He should have gotten more imo.

Considering he is a repeat offender he warranted much more.

It was just an awful play all around.  I guess we can officially say the Pens and Bruins is a true rivalry now.

If Thornton didn't do what he did, the whole hockey media would be talking about how much of a scumbag James Neal was that night.

In the video Shanahan states he technically is not a repeat offender, despite his two previous suspensions and another fine I think.

In the video Shanahan states he technically is not a repeat offender, despite his two previous suspensions and another fine I think.

I believe it doesn't matter as far as number of games, but it affects the money he has to give up, or something along those lines.

I believe it doesn't matter as far as number of games, but it affects the money he has to give up, or something along those lines.

I think because his last suspension was long enough ago, that the repeat offender label couldn't be applied, though the offenses were factored in. I don't believe it affected the number of games or the size of the fine directly though.

Edited by ATLL765

Captain Callahan out 4-6 weeks, apparently.

Rangers might be in trouble

Captain Callahan out 4-6 weeks, apparently.

Rangers might be in trouble

Lundqvist has given up 11 goals in his last 3 games too.

Man there must be something in the water in Alberta that just makes them bring in terrible gm after terrible gm. It's like no one can run a hockey team up there.

Man there must be something in the water in Alberta that just makes them bring in terrible gm after terrible gm. It's like no one can run a hockey team up there.

They are Canadians, they don't know sh!t about hockey :tomato:

They haven't hired a new one.

They'll give him enough rope to hang himself.  He's the most overated dirtbag I know

Bahahaha, hook for the Queen.

8 million dollar goalie my ass. :P

Ex-Devil Mike McKenna in net for Columbus now, McIlhenny out with a lower body injury.

Ex-Devil Mike McKenna in net for Columbus now, McIlhenny out with a lower body injury.

fvck Mike McKenna.

Thank you Blue Jackets!

BTW, Henrietta has given up 14 goals in his last 4 games.  ROFL!

Rags lose 4-2. Rofl.

I'm happy they lost by why the rofl when we lost to the same team when they were coming off a back to back?