Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daniel

2013-14 OOT Thread

1,872 posts in this topic

Well in my mind it'd have to be one of the excess D we have for him (ie, Volch, Salvador). Bad contract for bad contract.

Plus Briere only has one year left on his deal, whereas Volchenkov has 2..so we could get out of that year potentially.

For the record, I'd prefer Salvador go, but I seriously, seriously doubt Lou trades him.

with the cap going up and new owners I don't think Lou is too worried about volchenkov's hit in two years. Plus bringing in a guy like briere causes the same problem at forward that we now have on defense- you have a bunch of 2nd tier guys who you can't all give ice time to.

I'm all for moving a defensemen but I'd rather it just be for a draft pick/prospect or a package for a significant upgrade up front.

Edited by dmann422

Briere stinks.  Do we really need another forward on the wrong side of 35?

The problem isn't his age, the problem is that he's not Czech.

Hard fought win for Tampa over the Rags tonight. Bishop stole them two points.

Bishop was a beast tonight.

Hard fought win for Tampa over the Rags tonight. Bishop stole them two points.

thank you tampa thank you

@EdmontonOilers: #‎Oilers acquire forward Matt Hendricks from @PredsNHL in exchange for goaltender Devan Dubnyk

@EdmontonOilers: #‎Oilers acquire forward Matt Hendricks from @PredsNHL in exchange for goaltender Devan Dubnyk

the oilers are hilarious and are actually picking up half of dubnyk's salary lulzzzz

Not sure what that trade does for either team... Meh... I'd be pissed if I were an Oiler fan.

Edited by DJ Eco

Will be fun when he posts a .920 SV% but gives up 3 because the team is sh!t.

Did not realize our old buddy PL3 was still hanging around the league. Good to see that with all of pittsburgh's injuries they find time for his uselessness on the ice.

Vancouver is just a laughing stock right and even so now since they have torts just imagine his post game interview goes hahaha. thats if he even does one. 9-1 so terrible hahahaha

The Ducks had a 7 minute 5 on 3 powerplay.  I don't think we will ever see that again.

Can someone stop Anaheim?

Their shooting percentage will eventually stop itself.