Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daniel

2013-14 OOT Thread

1,872 posts in this topic

Detroit is the big one. We need Florida to beat Detroit

The Phailures losing in regulation would also be extremely helpful.

True, but predictably that game is 1-0 Philly going into the 3rd. Also Detroit tied up Florida 1-1

Of course, not one result is going our way. Not one. Its laughable.

fvck you Colorado. Seriously, go fall in a puddle of hepatitis you useless a$$holes.

Edmonton baby, atta way Oil.

I hope we get to face Bryz tomorrow night.  Apparently Callahan fvcked up.  I didn't get to see the ending because MSG crapped out.  lol

I hope we get to face Bryz tomorrow night. Apparently Callahan fvcked up. I didn't get to see the ending because MSG crapped out. lol

Careful what you wish lol. The Devils would have trouble scoring on a shooter tutor these days.

Careful what you wish lol. The Devils would have trouble scoring on a shooter tutor these days.

Come on man!  Something's gotta give!  There's no way we can sustain this unlucky-ness forever, right?!  RIGHT?!

And did I tell you I'm going to the game?  I'm 7-1-3.  Just sayin'.   ;)

And I'm 6-0-1 when I sit in sec 132, row 3, seat 13.  That's where I'm sitting tomorrow night.

Edited by Mike Brown

So five points out now...people can't keep saying we're 'only x number of points' out at this rate.

So five points out now...people can't keep saying we're 'only x number of points' out at this rate.

Games in hand- they're a bitch. Although if they can win their last two here before the break... Meh, who am I kidding, they won't win both.

We could go undefeated  the rest of the way.

12monkeys2.gif

It's 4 points.

It's 4 points.

it's 5. The 8 seed has 64 points and we have 59

So, it looks like the Isles are gearing up to either acquire some actual talent in return for Vanek.  Either that, or they're already selling.

Isles retained 50% salary on both.

I like the trade for the Hawks, essentially free depth for the playoffs.  And I think it's nice the Isles actually got something for their garbage..win-win.

Edited by Devilsfan118

I wonder if Grabner is available

Bouchard fell out of favor early and was in Bridgeport and Regin is a useless 4th liner. 4th round pick isn't too bad for that

Edited by '7'

With only 59 points we have better chance of signing god himself than making the playoffs.

it's 5. The 8 seed has 64 points and we have 59

Crap.  I blame NHL.com for not updating their standings fast enough.

With only 59 points we have better chance of signing god himself than making the playoffs.

Currently 25th in the league, 7 points away from 26th. They may just be 5 points out but with the amount of teams they would have to pass, I'm not too confident in them making the playoffs. Hope I'm wrong.

Currently 25th in the league, 7 points away from 26th. They may just be 5 points out but with the amount of teams they would have to pass, I'm not too confident in them making the playoffs. Hope I'm wrong.

There's 6 games left before the trade deadline.  3 are against teams we're chasing.  Let's see where we're at then.  If we're 6 or more points out, then we should sell.  If we're 5 or fewer points out, then we should buy.  If we're actually in a playoff position come March 5, we should go all in.

Bob's back, been the best goalie in the league the last few games. Let's see if he can keep it up. Los Angeles really looks 10x worse then us, when it comes to scoring that is.

Bob's back, been the best goalie in the league the last few games. Let's see if he can keep it up. Los Angeles really looks 10x worse then us, when it comes to scoring that is.

That's because they are worse than us at scoring goals.

I said that in the last sentence,you just repeated what I said.

That's because they are worse than us at scoring goals.

Edited by CarterforPresident

I said that in the last sentence,you just repeated what I said.

Part of the problem is Mike Richards has gotten cold, and Dustin Brown is having a miserable offensive season.