Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daniel

2013-14 OOT Thread

1,872 posts in this topic

It's inevitable guys.  The Rags are gonna win the Stanley Cup this year.

Please remove this post.  :puke:

1 person likes this

Not sure if this is threadworthy, but this video is pretty cool.  An 18 year old with health problems was signed to a one day contract with the Sharks. SJ is all class.

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=580751&catid=49

That is classy. Wow.

Lou would have made him play a season in the AHL first and then thrown him in the press box for having that camera on his helmet.

That is classy. Wow.

Lou would have made him play a season in the AHL first and then thrown him in the press box for having that camera on his helmet.

Lou would have also made him shut down his FB and Twitter accounts.

Vanek hat trick tonight. Reminds me of that time we could have gotten him for a bag of pucks.

He was not obtained for a bag of pucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was not obtained for a bag of pucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For all intents and purposes of the point I was making, he was.

That is classy. Wow.

Lou: I am holding this press conference to announce the signing of Sam Tageson to a 1-day contract. He has been fighting a health condition and is a true warrior.

TG: What's the health condition?

Lou: Upper-body injury.

of course the Devils got no help tonight as the Jackets and Wings beat two superior teams. Devils did gain 2 on the rags though

Rags or Blue Jackets play each other tomorrow. This MUST be a 2 point game. If the Rags lose in regulation tomorrow and we beat them on Saturday then things get interesting

am i the only one thinking its unfair to see our team struggling offensively...and seeing Teuvo Teravainen joining Chicago now... lol

The Devils just need to keep winning.  It is literally impossible for all the teams still in the hunt to win out.  Why?  Well because there's still several games remaining where those teams play each other.  So the Devils may not control their own destiny as they say, but if they keep winning, they'll still make the playoffs, and the OOT scoreboard won't mean a damn thing.

am i the only one thinking its unfair to see our team struggling offensively...and seeing Teuvo Teravainen joining Chicago now... lol

Our team is averaging 3.36 goals per game since the Olympic break (11 games).  Scoring goals has not been a problem recently.

Not to :horse: , but good thing Lou went for Ruutu instead.

Edited by Devilsfan118

Not to :horse: , but good ting Lou went for Ruutu instead.

That trade is working out so well for Ottawa.   :rolleyes:

If Hemsky had tried to do that as a Devil he would have tripped, fallen on his face, turned the puck over to the other team's biggest a$$hole, who would have then taken the puck down to the other side of the ice and scored.

Oh for sure I don't think he's a PDB-type player, but I just had to post that goal here.  SO dirty.

Could use that talent over guys like Brunner and Josefson. He's more reliable and a good play maker. Maybe we can get him when he hits free agency.

Edited by Zubie#8

Oh for sure I don't think he's a PDB-type player, but I just had to post that goal here.  SO dirty.

Ruutu has done a nice job imo.  He fits in like a glove, and works well with Jagr and Zajac.

Ruutu has done a nice job imo.  He fits in like a glove, and works well with Jagr and Zajac.

hasnt been here long enough to really say all that much about him but it seems like he has gotten a couple good quality scoring chances i recall him having one right in front of the net last night.. just really hope the guy doesnt turn out to be just more dead weight we already have more of that then we need

Nash is getting booed hard.  But he also got a standing ovation at the beginning of the game.

You just know this game will either go to overtime or the Rags will win in regulation. You just know it, its too easy to predict in a sh!t sandwich season like this one.

And ooooooooof course the fvcking Rags tie it right away. It's comical how much the hockey gods hate us.

Dorsett scored a goal in the first, but since nobody saw it go in, there was no reaction.

YYqvN5h.jpg

Edited by Mike Brown

Indeed the hockey gods do hate us right now...but hey if we can pick up 4 pts this weekend, we'll definitely be gaining ground on somebody.