Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daniel

2013-14 OOT Thread

1,872 posts in this topic

Indeed the hockey gods do hate us right now...but hey if we can pick up 4 pts this weekend, we'll definitely be gaining ground on somebody.

I am just focusing on the Devils from here on out.  Don't even care about the OOT scores anymore.

2-1 Rags. Game over as far as we're concerned. Even if Columbus ties it, both teams will get points.

This ends up being a 2pt game by the skin of the Rags teeth

Fine, we'll take it, We win tomorrow and we're 3 behind Columbus. Rags expelled a ton of energy tonight and might go with Talbot tomorrow

This was a better result anyway. CBJ had less wins and ROWs then the Rags going into this game so they're the easier team to catch.

Fine, we'll take it, We win tomorrow and we're 3 behind Columbus. Rags expelled a ton of energy tonight and might go with Talbot tomorrow

With our history against back-ups, I think I'd rather see the Queen. Seriously.

D'oh! :doh1::argh:

spells disaster

With our history against back-ups, I think I'd rather see the Queen. Seriously.

me too. Maybe a Gelinas slapper breaks his shoulder or something.

Maybe I haven't watched a Ranger game in a while, but where is Micheletti?  Who is the color guy?

me too. Maybe a Gelinas slapper breaks his shoulder or something.

Lmfao, we aren't that lucky.

Not a chance in the world.  If they go with Talbot (as well as he's played) Vigneault has bigger brass ones than anyone in our organization, that's for sure.

Just an interesting note: Kenny Agostino, from Morristown, is making his NHL debut for Calgary tonight. Always cool to see a local kid make it to the show.

We've lit Queenie up this year.  14 goals in 4 games.  I hope they go Lundqvist.

Andrew Gross ‏@AGrossRecord  2h

Not much doubt but AV confirms that Henrik Lundqvist will start tomorrow night against the Devils as Rangers finish 3-game road trip.

That jackets rangers game was incredibly entertaining. Who would have thought Nash would muck it up all night in Columbus.

EDIT: LOL, I haven't been paying attention to Clarkson all season so I just got a nice chuckle when I saw his stat sheet. 4 goals 6 points -8 in 49 games

Edited by Zubie#8

That jackets rangers game was incredibly entertaining. Who would have thought Nash would muck it up all night in Columbus.

EDIT: LOL, I haven't been paying attention to Clarkson all season so I just got a nice chuckle when I saw his stat sheet. 4 goals 6 points -8 in 49 games

Not that it's much better but it's 4 goals, 6 assists for 10 points. You were shorting him 40% of his seasons production, lol

I sorta feel bad for Clarkson but.. Then I remember just how much money he's making.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

TB led midway in the 3rd, but the Pens score 2 late...2:37 left in that one.

Freakin blues are dominating the Flyers, have hit at least 3 consecutive posts.

Flyers up 2-1

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk