Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daniel

2013-14 OOT Thread

1,872 posts in this topic

That should've been an automatic goal, fvcking horsesh!t. I hate this league sometimes.

well if the Kings can beat em in OT here, it won't be so bad

Columbus goes up 3-2. Hopefully Detroit doesn't come back, but you know they'll tie it with like a minute left or some typical bullsh!t.

Columbus just went up 3-2 so you can fully expect Detroit to tie it up immediately

1-0 Habs, 8:30 left in the 3rd

Kings/Caps going to a SO.  Last game between these teams did as well, Kings won that.

Edited by JSR

2 rounds and done, Kings win the shootout.

Gift Goddamned point for the Caps, though.

Habs gonna win their game.

Edited by JSR

EN goal for the Jackets, Jackets win 4-2 in regulation.

Sens/Panthers with 3:24 to go in OT, Panthers about to begin a PP.  Sens blew a 2-0 lead.

Edited by JSR

thank fvcking god. was waiting for the inevitable divine intervention for the wings

overall a decent night aside for ref shenanigans in Washington.

thank fvcking god. was waiting for the inevitable divine intervention for the wings

overall a decent night aside for ref shenanigans in Washington.

Yeah, got some help tonight, a good night for us.  Not as good as it could've been due to the above, but.  I'll take it.

SO for Ottawa and Florida.

Edited by JSR

The fact that the cutoff point total didn't increase is a good thing.  80 points was the cutoff yesterday, and it'll still be the cutoff after tonight.

Florida wins the SO.  2 points for Montreal, 1 point each for Ottawa and Washington, 0 for the rest.

Man I kinda hate the Panthers since they seem to always be a thorn in the Devils side, but I do enjoy seeing them win.  Especially now with Luongo down there.

Edited by Devilsfan118

Man I kinda hate the Panthers since they seem to always be a thorn in the Devils side, but I do enjoy seeing them win.  Especially now with Luongo down there.

I have a soft spot for the Panthers because of their 96 Cup run.  Beezer is my 2nd favorite goalie of all time as well.  Luongo is definitely a favorite of mine too.  But most importantly, I've always loved their uniforms.

The fact that the cutoff point total didn't increase is a good thing.  80 points was the cutoff yesterday, and it'll still be the cutoff after tonight.

Good point...and it will be after tomorrow as well. Only game of any minor interest would be Rags/Flyers but both are way ahead of us.

If the Devils win on Thursday they are guaranteed to be at least 3 points behind one of the wild cards...maybe behind both of the wild cards of Detroit loses to Montreal

That's the one game the rest of the season where I REALLY want to see Marty play.  I'm tired of Cory-Luongo already and Luongo ***** slapping his younger buddy :P

Loktionov with 4 points in his last 4 games.

He's getting the opportunity to play on the top line with Staal and Tlusty as a center.  Eric Staal got moved to wing, and he's excelling.  Good for Lokti.  I've been saying for a while now if he gets a chance to play with skilled wingers as a first or second line center,he'll do well.  So far it's panning out for him.

There simply was no place for him on this team.  Besides, Ruutu has been pretty good for us so far.