Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daniel

2013-14 OOT Thread

1,872 posts in this topic

Jesus H, how much more help do the Devils want?  Now take advantage already!

It's pathetic that with the opportunity the Devils have had to catch up the past 10 games that they have relatively failed to gain any ground. We have had every second chance in the world. Again, we ain't gonna lose our way in.

COLUMBUS M 73 37 30 6 80 32 205 198 +7 20-14-3 17-16-3 5-2 5-4-1 LOST 1

DETROIT A 73 33 26 14 80 28 195 209 -14 15-12-10 18-14-4 5-8 4-5-1 LOST 2

WASHINGTON M 74 34 28 12 80 25 214 222 -8 20-12-6 14-16-6 9-9 5-3-2 LOST 1

TORONTO A 75 36 31 8 80 27 218 235 -17 22-14-1 14-17-7 9-4 2-8-0 LOST 7

NEW JERSEY M 73 31 28 14 76 31 177 190 -13 18-10-8 13-18-6 0-9 4-5-1 OT 1

Edited by Neb00rs

Jesus H, how much more help do the Devils want?  Now take advantage already!

This whole season's becoming like Lucy, Charlie Brown and the football.  Oh, I won't pull it away this time, Charlie Brown....he goes running, and UGHHH!

This whole season's becoming like Lucy, Charlie Brown and the football.  Oh, I won't pull it away this time, Charlie Brown....he goes running, and UGHHH!

This. I keep thinking what it would be like if we *split* the series in Florida. Or if we won like, a third of our shootouts. We had every opportunity to make the playoffs with this team and pissed it all away.

I will rescind this comment if we make the playoffs.

Heh.

:lol: perfect.

Lucy was such a b!tch. Always pulling the ball away from DeBoer like that.

Edited by PWW

2-2 Tampa Bay/Buffalo, end of 40

3-1 Montreal, end of 40

3-2 Detroit, end of 40

1-1 Columbus/Carolina, end of 40

Edited by JSR

Hey, they played The Gaslight Anthem's "Howl" in Carolina.  That's got to be a good sign, heh.

Edited by JSR

2 points for Columbus, 2 points for Tampa Bay, 2 points for Montreal, 2 points for Detroit.

1 point for Toronto, 0 for the Caps.

OT win for Columbus, boo.

Terrible call to put Columbus on the 4 on 3 PP for the game winning goal.

Leafs free fall and Caps losing helps, but our point doesn't help us since it drops us to 5 points out of both playoff spots. 8 games to play is just not enough to make up that kind of ground.

fwiw Columbus begins an unbelievably difficult 3 game stretch now

We're gonna be big Bruins fans for a while.  Flyers, Wings, Leafs, Flyers

We're gonna be big Bruins fans for a while.  Flyers, Wings, Leafs, Flyers

Who cares about the Flyers. We're not chasing them. They're 8 points ahead with 1 in hand

Edited by '7'

Who cares about the Flyers. We're not chasing them. They're 8 points ahead with 1 in hand

They have a brutal schedule remaining.  The potential of falling into a slump is high.

Edited by Mike Brown

Like the brutal schedule where the Flyers ripped off consecutive wins against Pittsburgh (twice), Chicago, Dallas and St. Louis a couple weeks back?  They also have home games against Buffalo and Carolina and a road trip to Florida down the stretch, the schedule isn't that ridiculous on paper.  But when are people going to get schedules mean NOTHING anyway?!

Edited by NJDevs4978

Like the brutal schedule where the Flyers ripped off consecutive wins against Pittsburgh (twice), Chicago, Dallas and St. Louis a couple weeks back?  They also have home games against Buffalo and Carolina and a road trip to Florida down the stretch, the schedule isn't that ridiculous on paper.  But when are people going to get schedules mean NOTHING anyway?!

Schedules absolutely mean something.  Eventually it'll catch up to them, and even if it doesn't, no team would rather play a bunch of games against elite teams.

Yeah?  When's our 'favorable' schedule kicking in then?  Any decade now I suppose :P

1 person likes this

Yeah?  When's our 'favorable' schedule kicking in then?  Any decade now I suppose :P

It already has.  We've gotten 4 out of 6 points possible, and we still have 7 games against beatable teams remaining.

Still doesn't excuse the personal attacks I get.

I'm not condoning personal attacks, but there comes a point where you have to realize you're just pissing people off.

I am re-opening the thread and there will not be anymore of this, Stick to hockey discussion. If you disagree, do so with dignity.

If you taunt others you are likely to be challenged in ways that displease you.

1 person likes this

oh wow i make a post and it gets deleted... someone else can go on clogging up every thread on this board and thats allowed no big deal.. especially when every single member here can not stand him and its like he just keeps going to intentionally piss off the whole community.

oh wow i make a post and it gets deleted... someone else can go on clogging up every thread on this board and thats allowed no big deal.. especially when every single member here can not stand him and its like he just keeps going to intentionally piss off the whole community.

My posts were deleted too. I think Msweet was just deleting all the non-hockey posts. Though I will say, MB was never personally attacked, he was not called one name, but clearly he decided that he was.

That was because you posted a non-hockey related post AFTER I said not to..

Please, let's all get back on topic.

I'd love to see a Flyers-Bruins playoff series.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk