• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daniel

2013-14 OOT Thread

1,872 posts in this topic

So the Flyers get a point.  Bummer.  But in doing so, I think they exposed a weakness in the Bruins.  You can beat Boston with speed.  And just shoot the puck on them every chance you get.

Tampa looking totally inept and apathetic. Down 3-1 to Detroit late in the 2nd.

Columbus is the only team the Devils are are "chasing." Horton is DTD and may be out longer. Although he has been a big flop since his shoulder surgery, so not even sure it matters.

Don't look now but the Blue Jackets have a super tough week ahead...

Colorado

Philly

Chicago

NY Islanders

Phoenix

...in the next 7 days. Fingers crossed.

Matt Duchene is out about four weeks. That sucks.

we're pretty fvcking lucky to still be 3 points out.

The end of this season's just total water torture.  Dragging this out in whatever preposterous way possible.

Andrei Loktionov now has 8 points in his last 8 games.

Pete and Lou can **** themselves, claiming Ruutu's a scorer.  Still waiting on that one :lol:

The end of this season's just total water torture.  Dragging this out in whatever preposterous way possible.

exactly. All these shootout loss points do is just keep life support hooked up for a few more days

Andrei Loktionov now has 8 points in his last 8 games.

Good. He'll get a better payday in the KHL then.

Pete and Lou can **** themselves, claiming Ruutu's a scorer.  Still waiting on that one :lol:

:haha2: Ruutu "a scorer" I love it. 

DAVID CLARKSON SCORED THE GAME WINNING GOAL ON A BREAKAWAY TONIGHT FOR THE LEAFS.

Not an April Fools joke...

And Nyquist abuses Boston by himself for the go-ahead goal. Awesome. Detroit continues to just find elite players like they grow on trees and win games. I'm fvcking sick of it and them.

This is why I wanted those stupid fvckers to stay in the west.

Islanders beat another desperate team fighting for their playoff lives.

If you are dumbfounded by anything Deboer does, that's nothing compared to the sh!t Paul Maclean is pulling in Ottawa. With their season on the line, Chris Neil gets the most shifts of any Senators player in the 3rd.

And Nyquist abuses Boston by himself for the go-ahead goal. Awesome. Detroit continues to just find elite players like they grow on trees and win games. I'm fvcking sick of it and them.

Good lord did he freaking TOAST Chara... What a play!

Islanders beat another desperate team fighting for their playoff lives.

If you are dumbfounded by anything Deboer does, that's nothing compared to the sh!t Paul Maclean is pulling in Ottawa. With their season on the line, Chris Neil gets the most shifts of any Senators player in the 3rd.

That sounds exactly like something Pete would do with Gionta.

And this is why I hate the constant kvetching about playing younger players.  Detroit can throw young guys into key situations almost seamlessly, and here it's like pulling teeth just to get ONE under-25 player in the lineup, and it's only at the expense of the other two younger D.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Detroit doesn't quit when kicked in the teeth early in the 3rd. Comes back and wins.

Difference between a great coach [babcock] and a decent one [DeBoer].

Attitude reflects leadership.

That sounds exactly like something Pete would do with Gionta.

Up a goal, maybe, but not down. Maclean got all the credit in the world last year for Craig Anderson having a .943 save percentage. This year it is a disaster. The Sens have no defensive system to speak of. They give up 35 shots a night. While they constantly dress 3 pylons on defense (they'd kill for someone at Salvador's level), he scratches  a really solid young defenseman in Patrick Wiercioch. The worst was he kept the same sh!t defensive group for 7 straight losses.

After the Sens found themselves down 2-1 with under 10 minutes left, he put Matt Kassian on the ice.

At least Sens fans could enjoy his doppelganger tonight.

https://twitter.com/forthewin/status/451536506616705024/photo/1