Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daniel

2013-14 OOT Thread

1,872 posts in this topic

Geeeeez.  Good job choking that lead away in 5 minutes.  3-3.

Still 3-3, 10 minutes left for the Isles and Caps...

Edited by JSR

Isles choke, Caps get 2 points.

2-1 Toronto after 20.

Oh sh!t, Winnipeg's goal must've been late.  Well, that's good news.

Winnipeg up 3-2.

Detroit down 3-0.

But I'll be happy as long as the Rangers lose.

Edited by Neb00rs

You posted that in 2 threads.

Anyways, glad the Jets got that insurance goal.

Edited by Neb00rs

Wow fvcking Detroit always pulls this sh!t, they tied it but then thankfully Montreal scored again. 4-3. 5 mins to go.

What the hell is Detroit's secret? They just won't ever die..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I think fate is just on our side, men.  Like Zajacs goal tonight, COME ONNN, it was a magic puck.  And the teams we need to lose out are losing, hah

Montreal up by 2! Booyah!

Detroit game looks over.

Ottawa on the PP to finish the game. Rags have to score SH to win.

Jets win.

Canadiens win.

Rags lose.

The Devils have gotten SOOOO much help these last 15 games or so.

They control their own fate.  I just want to rub it in if we make it.  So many downers on here usually.  Many who have "Believe" posters in their sigs. 

1 person likes this

The Devils don't control their own fate yet, they're still behind with the Jackets having a game in hand...we need two more Jacket losses to control our fate (at least one in regulation).  

Edited by NJDevs4978

Holy crap, today went swimmingly after the Isles threw up on themselves.

They control their own fate.  I just want to rub it in if we make it.  So many downers on here usually.  Many who have "Believe" posters in their sigs. 

Even though I removed by 'Believe' sig a few months ago, that was from a different time. That started the year the Dev had the MacLean fiasco and actually gave us a reason to have hope. We had such high hopes for that team and they ended up being so bad and we took so much sh!t for it, that we needed something. I considered that mission accomplished when we went to the SCF the next year.

Even though I removed by 'Believe' sig a few months ago, that was from a different time. That started the year the Dev had the MacLean fiasco and actually gave us a reason to have hope. We had such high hopes for that team and they ended up being so bad and we took so much sh!t for it, that we needed something. I considered that mission accomplished when we went to the SCF the next year.

While this is true, there is still significance in the word itself.  Believing in something doesn't have to mission I feel.  I remember when everyone who posted had those sigs and I think the sig is still relevant. 

Fine by me, but a question, is it realistic to catch Philthy? After tonight, we're only 3 points behind them, but they do have a game in hand on us.  I know I'd feel better playing the Rags or Pitt than playing against Boston in the playoffs. 

While this is true, there is still significance in the word itself.  Believing in something doesn't have to mission I feel.  I remember when everyone who posted had those sigs and I think the sig is still relevant. 

I don't think there's a lot of negativity on the board. There just is a frustration with those who would make ti seem that way.

We need to depend on the useless fvcking Islanders again tomorrow, so I'm not counting on any help there.

We need to depend on the useless fvcking Islanders again tomorrow, so I'm not counting on any help there.

Ugh.  That's a great prospect after watching them throw up on themselves and blow a 2-goal lead today.