2013-14 OOT Thread

Daniel

Why would they do that? They did it the same way for the Nashville-Detroit game (gave the Preds I think it was a 1-0 lead) after what happened with Fischer.

Ah I heard wrong- the game will start from the beginning, but Columbus starts with a 1-0 lead. I misunderstood. http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?storyId=10619279&city=dallas&src=desktop

Even if the Bruins decided to rest half their starting roster we'd still lose

Why even watch the team or post on the forums if you think we can't beat the bruins bench man. Could we lose, sure. We have a very good chance at winning that game given the bruins situation, the hardest game on our schedule is going to be senators.

Why even watch the team or post on the forums if you think we can't beat the bruins bench man. Could we lose, sure. We have a very good chance at winning that game given the bruins situation, the hardest game on our schedule is going to be senators.

Dude because a couple weeks ago we couldn't beat this incarnation of the Isles

Dude because a couple weeks ago we couldn't beat this incarnation of the Isles

Dude you realize that the games aren't predetermined, that's why teams play and we don't just award a SC to the best team on paper at the start of the year. Teams can get some bounces for and against them, teams can be in a different state of mind, teams can be more energized and come out and play harder.

We have lost to the sabres this year a lot, we have also beaten the bruins at full strength before this season.

We have a legitimate shot right now, outside shot but legitimate. I've been down on the team before, but to talk sh!t like we cant beat a back up bruin team with our season on the line is ridiculous. Could we lose? Sure, is it a given, not even fvcking close. This is something I'd expect from a rags fan trying to talk sh!t.

Edited by Sneax

This is what always blows about not having destiny in your own hands, and having to count on other teams.  To the Isles' credit, they did beat the Blue Jackets a couple of weeks ago.  They also recently beat Ottawa and Carolina. 

Anyway, everyone knows what the deal is...win the next four games and hope it's enough. 

The Winnipeg media is having anothert Evander Kane witch hunt. I think he's gone after this season, preferrably to NJ.

Don't think we're a great trade partner from Winnipeg's standpoint. They're fairly set with young defenseman apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we want Kane though? Doesn't have a bit of an attitude problem?

I mean, we said the same about Kovalchuk so I guess it's all moot.

I don't follow Winnipeg at all, but Kane seems to have a bit more than an attitude problem. Assault charges, dine and dash allegations, some other entanglements.

Kovy just had the reputation of being selfish which virtually every Russian player outside of Datsyuk gets tagged with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk