Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daniel

2013-14 OOT Thread

1,872 posts in this topic

It's 4-0. That's all that matters.

really? they have been dominated for most of the game, they have scored on power plays otherwise the Islanders are all up in their sh!t.

IF it is still a meaningful game for us, hope they rest players as it probably won't be one for them.

Edit - NVM it's already been said.

Edited by landofvanilla

This is what always blows about not having destiny in your own hands, and having to count on other teams.  To the Isles' credit, they did beat the Blue Jackets a couple of weeks ago.  They also recently beat Ottawa and Carolina. 

Anyway, everyone knows what the deal is...win the next four games and hope it's enough. 

The Winnipeg media is having anothert Evander Kane witch hunt. I think he's gone after this season, preferrably to NJ.

1 person likes this

The Winnipeg media is having anothert Evander Kane witch hunt. I think he's gone after this season, preferrably to NJ.

Don't think we're a great trade partner from Winnipeg's standpoint. They're fairly set with young defenseman apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't think we're a great trade partner from Winnipeg's standpoint. They're fairly set with young defenseman apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, but I have veteran D-men in mind  :thumbsup:

Do we want Kane though?  Doesn't have a bit of an attitude problem?

I mean, we said the same about Kovalchuk so I guess it's all moot.

Do we want Kane though? Doesn't have a bit of an attitude problem?

I don't follow Winnipeg at all, but Kane seems to have a bit more than an attitude problem. Assault charges, dine and dash allegations, some other entanglements.

Kovy just had the reputation of being selfish which virtually every Russian player outside of Datsyuk gets tagged with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

unless he's coming super cheap....no

maybe wrong thread but what is this

charity game between the nypd and fdny Sunday afteroon. 

Edited by bobilly45

I couldn't care less about his attitude and the accusations, which AFAIK aren't proven. Hell, Drew Doughty had a rape case a couple of years back. 

I'll gladly take the headache if we get good young players like that. 

Check this flop out..oh man:

SaneOptimalFoal.gif

WOW... nothing like over embellishing

I don't follow Winnipeg at all, but Kane seems to have a bit more than an attitude problem. Assault charges, dine and dash allegations, some other entanglements.

You can sort of say the same of Jon Merrill or Myles Bell. Kane's no different, they're actually all the same age.

Honestly, I'm not buying it. Winnipeg's a small market; big fish in a small pond. They've been a mostly disappointing team to the city so far; they seem to be getting worse and worse each year and he presents an easy target.

Even if some of the allegations are true (the petty stuff like the dine-and-dash), the New Jersey Devils are like boot camp for players like that. Especially if Jagr stays another season, bringing Evander Kane into NJ would do him (and obviously us) a lot of good. I could see him liking it here. He'd pretty much instantly be the face and star of the team and despite being small market, the allure of being near New York City is definitely there. Kid's only 22!!!!!

Edited by DJ Eco

read few things about that in french medias this morning. 

stuff about him not paying his restaurant bills and had an assault charge or something and that the whole city hates him and he's getting insulted everywhere he goes. God knows how legit that is.

Then another report about him showing up to a practice stoned with red eyes.

i'd still take him on the team i think lol at this point i'd take any players or that caliber

edit: of course the only reason they posted those 2 articles we're cause there was rumours awhile ago about a Kane/Pacioretty swap and now that Pacioretty is on fire they like to throw Kane under the bus as much as they can and throw flowers at Pacioretty / Bergevin for not making the trade. Thats pretty typical

Edited by SterioDesign

Come on Yotes

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Blue Jackets score with 6 minutes left in the 3rd.  3-2 Columbus.

We officially out if Phoenix doesn't score?

Devils will still probably be alive with a .5% chance but for all intents and purposes theyre dead.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

No, but it would mean we'd have to win every remaining game and CBJ could get at most 1 point.

Yeah Detroit or Columbus would literally have to lose three in a row (all in regulation in Detroit's case) and we'd have to win three in a row.

And each play tomorrow night so this could definitely be over in 24 hours.

Wish Phoenix gave this 0 effort when they played us