Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daniel

2013-14 OOT Thread

1,872 posts in this topic

Yeah Detroit or Columbus would literally have to lose three in a row (all in regulation in Detroit's case) and we'd have to win three in a row.

And each play tomorrow night so this could definitely be over in 24 hours.

I'd give better odds for Detroit losing all 3 than Columbus. But it's all moot unless the Devils put together a 3 game win streak, which has only happened once this year (how sad is that?).

Phoenix just stopped playing defense in OT

Devils eliminated tomorrow

If there was one team in the East I'd feel 1% badly for if the Devils stole their playoff spot, it would be the Jackets. Not a single playoff win in franchise history.

Amazing reaction from the crowd, coaches and players after that OT win.

If there was one team in the East I'd feel 1% badly for if the Devils stole their playoff spot, it would be the Jackets. Not a single playoff win in franchise history.

Yeah I gotta say, it's hard to hate the team. I definitely hate some of their ex-Ranger players, but overall itd be nice to see them have some post season success.

Oh well guys. Hope and pray for a miracle.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One thing not that hasn't been brought up is Bryzgalov on the Wild: 7-0-3 with an almost .930 save pct. Good for him. All you have to do is NOT be a Flyer or an Oiler.

+1 I would have of course taken it, but they are the last team I'd want to knock out. GL to them in the playoffs.

Edited by Neb00rs

seeing all my leafs fans buddies in agony and heartbroken makes me feel a lot better about this season, at least i never really had big hopes so the hit was not heartbreaking compared to them. That's a major collapse lol

One thing not that hasn't been brought up is Bryzgalov on the Wild: 7-0-3 with an almost .930 save pct. Good for him. All you have to do is NOT be a Flyer or an Oiler.

Bet they're glad they didn't get Marty now :P

And Columbus already up 2-0...the end is near.

yes its over. One thing we forget is that teams play much harder against NJ and then outright corpse against other teams in the playoff chase. Dallas and Pitt are barely trying

Dallas SHOULD be trying, they're life and death with Phoenix for the ninth seed...laying an egg like this is making me root for Phoenix to get that second wild-card spot :P

I can understand Pittsburgh not competing cause they're locked into a seed but Dallas...really?

It's always a sucky season when you are eliminated without playing.

1 person likes this

It's always a sucky season when you are eliminated without playing.

True that.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

my bad mood has already started after the loss earlier this week... hopefully i get over it sooner rather than later.. just blows, another long off season for these fans...starting to get old now

And of course Detroit ties it with just over a minute to go. Of course. Lmfao I'm so glad this season will be over Sunday. Enough already.

And of course Detroit ties it with just over a minute to go. Of course. Lmfao I'm so glad this season will be over Sunday. Enough already.

This season had to be scripted... Theres no way this is real life

This season had to be scripted... Theres no way this is real life

If this season was scripted, it was probably written by a couple of Ranger fans.
1 person likes this

Fitting that it ends with another almost.  The only thing that would have been more fitting is if it ended with another abortion of a shootout.

btw I was told earlier this year Detroit 'wasn't that good'...how good do they look now, WITHOUT Datsyuk or Zett for most of the post-Olympic break?