Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevilMinder

Barch traded to Fla!

57 posts in this topic

Just naming a better option than Janssen. I'd prefer to let Carter be the toughness and going without a goon, worst case scenario.

1 person likes this

Speaking of San Antone, bobby butler was loaned to them the same day as the barch trade

janssen is just as useless as barch but i dont mind if he stays down in albany.. theres no way he will be on the main roster

1 person likes this

I'm absolutely ok with him being in Albany. I'd prefer an outside option if they chose to go with a goon is all I'm saying.

We traded Barch for Robert Downey Jr.? Sweet deal!

2 people like this

We have tons of toughness, not sure what you guys are on about. We might be the biggest (in size) roster in the Metropolitan (ugh), especially without even dressing an enforcer. Curious what the numbers/breakdown is, but I get the sense that we're a Boston-like big team this year.

We have tons of toughness, not sure what you guys are on about. We might be the biggest (in size) roster in the Metropolitan (ugh), especially without even dressing an enforcer. Curious what the numbers/breakdown is, but I get the sense that we're a Boston-like big team this year.

I don't think we have a Lucic (aka, manbearpig on skates) though.  Nor a Horton type powerforward..maybe you can count Zubrus or Clowe, but they definitely lack the goalscoring ability of Horton.