Sign in to follow this  
Maddog

Brodeur’s Tenure Stands Out

Maddog    0

Simply amazing it's been this long. I've been following this team since it's inception and if I took anything away from this article it's this. We are truly some lucky fans!

29brodeur-gfx-popup-v2_zpsa621a6bd.gif

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/29/sports/hockey/brodeurs-tenure-stands-out-in-landscape-rich-with-resilience.html?_r=1&

And with the way all sports have evolved, much of that list will not change for a while. 

Kind of funny how a completely "meh" player like Ed Kranepool hung around for so long...started so young too (made his debut at 17 years old). 

squishyx    58

I didn't realize Elias was here for so long. If we assume this is Marty's last year, I think Patty could top him.

Devilsfan118    746

I didn't realize Elias was here for so long. If we assume this is Marty's last year, I think Patty could top him.

4 more years from Elias?  I..don't know about that.  I think he'd be running on fumes at that point.

BlueSkirt    42

That's the question for Elias.....

2013/07/04    Re-signed by the New Jersey Devils to a three-year contract.

so he'll get to the 20 year mark, but what he'll have at that time is the question !

2ELIAS6    84

i bet you marty still trys to play another year.. he says he doesnt know whats going to happen..