ZeroGravityFat

GDT: Game 2 Isles at Devils 7pm MSG

173 posts in this topic

whos name should i put over 17? I dont wanna do Chorske because he was an Isle but any of the options are better at this point.  Sykora? Sundstrom?

Pikkarainen

Pumped for some regular season action back at The Rock. This could be a big one in the early going as I doubt anyone in that locker room wants to start 0-2 before heading out on this 5 game Canada trip. I'd be shocked if the team doesn't come out fired up tonight.

whos name should i put over 17? I dont wanna do Chorske because he was an Isle but any of the options are better at this point.  Sykora? Sundstrom?

Well, if you only want to do this once, then go with the Cup champ Sykora.

Sundstrom never wore the Red & Black, so its not really retro..

Or go contemporary with Ryder.

FWIW, I simply took the 'Pariah' tag off the back of my #9

Considering all of last night's scratches skated today, looks like the same line up. Feel bad for Josefson and Fayne.

Let's Go DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really cannot fathom Fayne being a healthy scratch again. It doesn't make sense.

@TGfireandice: Devils coach Pete DeBoer says same lineup tonight as in Pittsburgh other than Brodeur in net. Fayne, Josefson, Olesz, Tedenby sit again. Awesome, right on Pete. Smh.

Lol Olesz signed here because he thought a team was going to give him a shot at an NHL career. I hope he can get into the lineup soon. I feel bad for Fayne and Jo too, but this could turn into a pretty bad situation for Olesz if things keep up.

I'll be watching Gio closely tonight.

Lol Olesz signed here because he thought a team was going to give him a shot at an NHL career. I hope he can get into the lineup soon. I feel bad for Fayne and Jo too, but this could turn into a pretty bad situation for Olesz if things keep up.

I'll be watching Gio closely tonight.

There's no reason to, he sucks.    You might get to see the effort play he makes every 6th game or so that keeps him in the lineup.    This is why Lou had to waive him, sh!t, send him a package with a couple hundred K in it or something, just keep him away from here.   

I really cannot fathom Fayne being a healthy scratch again. It doesn't make sense.

Ugh! Poor Fayne. He doesn't deserve this.

I know it's only game 2 of 82 but this seems like a must win tonight.

I have to wonder about comments like this. Must win? C'mon.