ZeroGravityFat

GDT: Game 2 Isles at Devils 7pm MSG

173 posts in this topic

Brunner......is Johnny on the spot

that PP looked like crap though

Edited by hargsy

Gotta do something about the odd man rushes.

yeah...waive some of our D men

every other shift it happens

Gelinas might be a little inexperienced but at least he's shown that hell let a slap shot go at times. More than anyone else out there right now.

fvcking hell

i hate moulson, even without his long hair. fcking guy

Can't go nuts here, as the Devils trailed in the 3rd and got a point out of it.

Kind of pathetic that the Devils put those 6 guys out there in the shootout and they couldn't get 1 by Nabokov? Couldn't ask more of Brodeur. He stopped Tavares, Nielsen...

Devils team speed is worrisome...I'm also wondering if Jagr might be finished. He looks like he's skating in quicksand.

Edited by '7'

Well, they still suck in the shootout.   5 game Canadian trip coming up, what can possibly go wrong?

Can't go nuts here, as the Devils trailed in the 3rd and got a point out of it.

Kind of pathetic that the Devils put those 6 guys out there in the shootout and they couldn't get 1 by Nabokov? Couldn't ask more of Brodeur. He stopped Tavares, Nielsen...

Devils team speed is worrisome...I'm also wondering if Jagr might be finished. He looks like he's skating in quicksand.

he's either hurt or out of gas already......he didnt look good at the end there

Kozlov, Parise, Kovy...  the Devils have been blessed with some great shootout performers in previous years.  Its going to be a long year in the shootout unless a couple of "closers" develop fast.

Jagr just doesn't seem to be the physical presence he once was either. He wasn't as elusive anymore with the Rags or Flyers either, but he was still strong. Now he just seems drained

Kozlov, Parise, Kovy...  the Devils have been blessed with some great shootout performers in previous years.  Its going to be a long year in the shootout unless a couple of "closers" develop fast.

forgot about Kozlov he was good, so was Brian Gionta

Only devil shootout attempt that seemed even close was Elias. Wondering why jagr was put in there when he is notoriously bad at them.

Devils have looked much slower than the other team in the two games so far this year. Jagr looks lost and wondering if even a single preseason game could have helped.

Every defenseman except Greene has pissed me off at least once in these two games and I'm especially down on larsson and zids.

Only devil shootout attempt that seemed even close was Elias. Wondering why jagr was put in there when he is notoriously bad at them.

Devils have looked much slower than the other team in the two games so far this year. Jagr looks lost and wondering if even a single preseason game could have helped.

Every defenseman except Greene has pissed me off at least once in these two games and I'm especially down on larsson and zids.

Zids played well today.

Henrique should've been out there over Jagr at that point.

with our old guys on this team and all the back to back games, Debo should rest certain guys on the second night.....I mean we have the Faynes and Yayo's watching games in the press box

Jagr looked like a Zombie after the first period

Overall, better than the first game. But, the Isles are a worse team. So..

Brodeur has his moments...but the first Grabner goal and 3rd period Nielsen goal were pretty terrible

So tired of hearing how good Tavares and Grabner are...

z8gWA.png

Brodeur has his moments...but the first Grabner goal and 3rd period Nielsen goal were pretty terrible

the thing is he makes a bunch of spectacular saves, but then gives up some cheesy goals too