Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TomsRiverDevil

The Devils Should....... (fill in the blank)

86 posts in this topic

1) Obviously, dont let it get to a Shoot out

2) Play with the confidence they should have.  Maybe if people called them Mickey Mouse they'd understand what garbage all the nay saying is and play like the team they are?

keep gel up and dump harrold! ... but i agree with pepper just quit and give up the extra point if it goes to a shoot out.. since we havent scored a single shoot out goal on 12 attempts this season.. embaressing

I just don't understand what has happened to zajac.. The only explanation is he doesn't produce well when he isn't with players that can bring out his skill as said above parise and langs. .. Henrique i think something is just slightly missing as well one already said hes almost there just doesn't see to be able to finish.

The lines need to build chemistry and that doesn't happen with the injuries and player changes within the lines. DeBoer needs to keep the lines the same and let them work things out.

The Devils should...

play Josefson

play Fayne

tell Zajac to use his old stick

sign Brunner to a 4 year extension at $4m per

practice the shootout

WIN SOME fvckING GAMES!

And get rid of Gionta

get Matt Moulson from Buffalo.....he's good at the shootout

Fayne for Moulson.

you can throw in Tedenby too

If Buffalo wants a sweetener, we can give them one of our defensive prospects.  I'm not sure what Buffalo needs.  I don't think Tedenby would get it done.

If Buffalo wants a sweetener, we can give them one of our defensive prospects.  I'm not sure what Buffalo needs.  I don't think Tedenby would get it done.

Fayne alone wont get it done....plus we have to shed some salary before we take on a decent player