Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeroGravityFat

GDT: Game 3 Devils @ Edmonton Senators 930pm MSG+

290 posts in this topic

Haha someone complained about the 9:30pm start. I live in the UK and have my alarm set for 2:25am so I can watch. I wish to god it started at 9:30pm here. Love my devils.

Just win tonight!!

1 person likes this

Haha someone complained about the 9:30pm start. I live in the UK and have my alarm set for 2:25am so I can watch. I wish to god it started at 9:30pm here. Love my devils.

Just win tonight!!

Now that is dedication

Just win tonight!!

That is a dedicated fan.....jolly good !

I bet when the Devils lose you dont yell "You Bloody Suck" !!!

9:30 puck drop really bites. If I stay up and we lose I'm not going to be a happy camper tomorrow

9:30 puck drop really bites. If I stay up and we lose I'm not going to be a happy camper tomorrow

yeah, and the rags will probably win in LA to make you feel even worse

Just win tonight!!

That is some crazy dedication right there.

HOW DO YOU DO IT?! 

Just win tonight!!

wow you sir should be fan of the week for sure!

The Oilers are even faster than the Islanders and we've got no line up changes on defense. Good thinking!

I'm a loss for words at this point as to why a team who is 0-2 hasn't made one lineup change with back-to-backs, a 41 year old right winger who missed a lot of training camp, a 4th line center who belongs in the AHL, and some pylons on D.

I'm a loss for words at this point as to why a team who is 0-2 hasn't made one lineup change with back-to-backs, a 41 year old right winger who missed a lot of training camp, a 4th line center who belongs in the AHL, and some pylons on D.

DeBoer and Lou both have emphasized all the changes made in the team over the last year.  I think they want the new guys to develop some familiarity with one another and their teammates, and they'd like to keep things as constant from last year.  I do think Jagr might get the night off tomorrow, or at least they'll have Olesz take the warmup again.

#FreeMarkFayne

Jagr had the old man "Where's my soup" look on his face every time he was on the ice Friday.