Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeroGravityFat

GDT: Game 4 Devils @ Canucks 10pm MSG+

347 posts in this topic

And now Fayne ****s up big surprise when he hasn't played in a month and knows every mistake will get him chained in the doghouse.  So it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.  Can't wait to see how DeBoer manages to not play Fayne and Larsson...five D and 13 forward lineup incoming :P

To be fair if clowe didn't get hurt that goal shouldn't of happened.

Very true

I'm just wondering how long we have to watch teams run 2-on-1 drills on us.

So how many one on one agaisnt the goalie are we planning on giving other teams per game?

Pisses me off that Clowe is back out there. Was laboring like he had a broken foot. He needs to show more heart than that and get off the ice. 

Man get rid of fvcking volch please. The tip aside (could happen to anyone I think) he has looked like sh!t all night and been abused. He's also looked like sh!t for over a year, also Salvador has looked like dog mung as well.

Ryan Clowe has looked like slow elephant sh!t all season so far, don't know why we even signed this guy.

This being a tie game is all because corey has been phenomenal in net. We are doing our best to throw a game he is trying to steal for us, it's clear we are out matched.

Edited by Sneax

Bad changes!  Every game so far they've led to quality scoring chances against.

Also why is the elias jagr line the fastest line out there? Our team needs some conditioning they all look tired as fvck, should head to a basketball court and do suicides 2-3x a week.

Edited by Sneax

To be fair if clowe didn't get hurt that goal shouldn't of happened.

Still, it's not like they've never played with 4 guys before, the way their positioning went it sure looked like it

This team is just.. Bad right now. Too many things going wrong / not going right.

Call my fan hood into question if you want, but I've got a 7AM meeting and I've seen this act before. I'm going to bed.

whoof i feel bad for this guy schneider.. team is riding him like a whore

Drink every time the Devils give the puck away tonight, you won't make it to work tomorrow morning.

This defense is god awful. It was supposed to be our strength. They look so poorly coached.

And does Adam henrique still play for us or did we waive or trade him or something?

What is canning Pete going to do? The next coach is going to play the "organizational system" too, without the understanding they don't have the players for it. At least on defense. You're still going to get the same players playing maybe (hopefully) minus Gionta or Harrold, but you're still going to see the other slugs. 

Drink every time the Devils give the puck away tonight, you won't make it to work tomorrow morning.

Won't be alive either.

This team is just.. Bad right now. Too many things going wrong / not going right.

Call my fan hood into question if you want, but I've got a 7AM meeting and I've seen this act before. I'm going to bed.

Don't blame you at all. Falling asleep in your meeting isn't worth staying up to watch what will only ending up aggrevating the sh!t out of you.

This defense is god awful. It was supposed to be our strength. They look so poorly coached.

And does Adam henrique still play for us or did we waive or trade him or something?

It's easy to be hyped up when you spend most of your first season on a line with parise and kovy

the henrique zajac ryder line looks pretty damn bad they arent getting any chances fi anything positive at all its like they cant even move the puck into the offensive zone.. obviously not a line that is going to work time to hack it apart now

Also why is the elias jagr line the fastest line out there? Our team needs some conditioning they all look tired as fvck, should head to a basketball court and do suicides 2-3x a week.

It's like they're all Ryan clowe copies

04:45am and I'm sticking with it. Come on Devils surprise me!